Epilouge

Two years later.

Bae's pov.

I looked down at Emily, smiling warmly at the now six year old girl. She wore a rose red dress which made her green eyes pop. (not seriously) "You look beautiful," I whispered, kissing her forehead softly.She giggled softly, "save that for daddy." She told me, tapping my nose softly.  Oh, did I forget to mention Harry adopted Emily? Well he did and I couldn't be more happier. "Emily, hun, when you see the brides maids go, count to five then walk out okay?" Emily looked at her and nodded, "Okay."

We watched as each girl walked out, it was Trisha, Lexi and Zayn's sisters. His sisters and Zayn's father came just for the wedding. "Zayn, who's Harry's best man?" I turned to him. He was fixing his tie and had a little issue with it. I laughed and waved him over. "Jen is," he mumbled, moving his hands away and allowing me to fix his tie. I let out a soft laugh, "We need to work on getting Harry more friends." I told him, looking at Emily. "five," she mouthed as she grabbed her basket. She looked at me and smiled wide, "You look pretty mommy." she said quickly before walking through the door way, her basket of flower peddles tightly in her hand.

Zayn took a step back and held out his arm, "It's our turn," I nodded and grabbed the bouquet which was filled with roses that we got from the flower stand at the park.  I smiled at Zayn and linked my arm with his, "Thank you for doing this." I whispered as we walked to the door way. I looked around to see everyone which was invited, even Niall from the arcade. I know you must be thinking, 'you've only talked a few times' but we've actually got closer in the two years and are now best friends.

The music suddenly changed to, 'here comes the bride' I tightened my grip on Zayn's arm as we slowly started to walk down the aisle. I looked at Harry, his smiled was wide and so was mine. I glanced down at his hands, they were rubbing together nervously. "I have a surprise for you after this," Zayn whispered as he stopped just before the steps. I looked at him as he kissed my cheek with a smile glued to his face, I nodded and looked back up at Harry as I carefully walked up the little bit of stairs.

'You look beautiful.' Harry mouthed, his smiled never leaving his face.

"We all are gathered here today," The pasture started as everything got quiet.

 "Do you, Baelee, take Harry to be your lawfully wedded Husband?" The preacher asked, as he looked at me. "I do." The pasture now turned to Harry, "Do you, Harry, take Baelee to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Harry smiled, "I do." I could feel the butterflies erupt in my stomach as the pasture said, "I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." Harry quickly leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine, our lips moved sync as the crowd behind us cheered. I laughed as we both turned away to look at everyone, Some were crying, others were cheering. Lexi quickly handed me back the bouquet as Harry and I ran out of the room, in human speed of course.

Suddenly, everything was a blur as my mom came into focus, "I'm so proud of you baby girl, I love you so much." I turned around once everything wasn't a blur, Zayn was the first person I seen. He had a smile on his face as he mouthed, "She's always with you." I could feel my eyes start to get puffy as I looked away, finally running out of the building to meet the suns warmth.

"Have fun!" I heard Emily yell as Lexi picked her up and waved. "We will baby, I love you!" I yelled back as  we got into a a classic 1975 light blue Chevy convertible. Harry put the car into drive as we watched the people wave. We waved back quickly before settling into the car. "Baelee Styles, you are the love of my life." Harry stated, grasping my hand in his. "And you, Harry Styles, are the love of my life."

The End.