Chapter 5- None Other Than Mr. Lego Head Himself

•-Fern-•

I sigh as Chrissy texts me saying that Tiffany brought her 'boy toy' as we called him, with her to Ken who's our boss birthday diner. 

I don't know why i agreed to go in the first place, the only thing i could think of to get out of it was fake an illness. Yet the moment Chrissy text to say Tiffany brought none other than mr lego head himself i had to agree to come.

i reach the pub Ken picked, i take a deep breath before pushing open the door, instantly Chrissy sees me and runs over to me, she grabs my arm and pulls me over to the table. i see theres no seats left, Ryan, one of our co-worker boyfriend offers to grab me one, Tiffany instantly shoots down his offer.

"Oh no Ryan don't worry, i can sit on 'willy poo's' lap" she says planting herself on his lap, he looks shocked at first, then he looks embarrassed.

i blush and sit in the seat she used to be in. an uncomfortable silence places itself upon us, no one wanting to break it.

"So did you guys hear about the situation that happened on the river splash?" Jax says clapping his hands together. Ken instantly buts in to explain what happened.

Ken was 26 the other day, his dad worked at the park before he retired, thats how he got to such a high position at such a young age.

Chrissy jabs my arm, and gives me a goofy look from across the table, i instantly laugh, she always makes me laugh.

"Ah so your the girl that always taught ay?" Mr lego head, who i believe is called will, says with a small chuckle.

"Oh yes that has to be her, i can hear her all the way from the log drop" Mabel says clucking her stomach laughing.

"It wasn't even that funny" Ryan, her boyfriend, grumbles loudly.

"Yes it was!" Mabel yells back at him, we all go silent as they shoot each other death glares. 

"No it wasn't, god just let me have an opinion!" he yells back at her.

"OH GOD YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE FUN!" she shouts blaming her hand onto the table, she grabs her back as she stands up swinging it over her shoulder and strutting out.

"over dramatic as usual" he whispers under his breath, leaving to go find her.

we all go silent not knowing what to say. of course Tiffany know what to talk about.

"so its me and willy poo's 3 week anniversary" she says with a suggestive smile.

my phone dings, i see Chrissy has text me from across the table,

Chrissy: I thought she was hooking up with Ken? 

Fern: Idk, i thought she had a thing with Jax?

Chrissy: wait what? tell me tomorrow xD

we both put our phones away. To see conversation had flowed from when we started to text. 

"Are you kidding?!" Jax says breathy.

"Kidding about what?" Chrissy says raising her brows like usual.

"Will was just saying how much he loves me" Tiffany exclaims clutching him possessively,

"No he wasn't, he was saying about how much he hates BG-Media" Ken says sounding pissed off.

"Whats a bgmedia?" Tiffany says trying to press her hips to his. she starts to grind on him, we all look away.

"are you guys going to the summer work party?" Ken says completely ignoring Tiffany and square head.

"Yes!" me and Chrissy say in sync, the work party was so much fun last year.

"Probably, i'll see if Mabel's going" Jax says with a shrug, he totally likes her.

"Count me and Willy Poo in" tiffany says eyeing up a guy across the bar. how can she be eyeing up a guy when her 'boyfriend' is physically underneath her. 

This girl needs a reality check.

A.N- the reads on this book are insane, its gone up over 20 since i last checked last night, thank you guys so much, also ik your all silent readers ;) 

tbh im a silent reader too. but like if you want to comment on the book but don't want to if you get what i mean, you can DM me, i don't really sleep so i'll probe reply instantly.

☞Grace ☜