Chapter 10- This Could Be The Start Of Something New

‌•-Will-‌•

I sit on my sofa, laptop perched on my lap, Tiff's fingers laced into my hair as she talks about god knows what. I lost interest  a few 'om-g's ago.

I open youtube and see my sub count has grown rapidly since i last checked it 2 days ago. 

I sit replying to comments from people asking me to do more bg-media videos, saying i have some in the works.

after a while she yells at me saying 'if you won't listen to me i'll find someone who will'. and with a flick of her hair she was gone.

at some point during the evening i get lonely and instead of calling Tiff, like i normally would, i call Jaz. 

the realisation dawns on me that i haven't seen or spoke to her since the slap incident. thats fucked up, even for me.

she replies almost instantly saying she would love to. the grin edged into my face is one of pure happiness.

she turns up grinning asking about how i am, she always puts others first. she continues to pry into my life, in the nicest way possible.

at some point the conversation turns to youtube.

"so did you see that the video of 'it' getting slapped got to ten mil?" she questions day dreaming into my living room.

"yeah, its really helped my channel"

"do you plan to peruse it?" she says looking me dead into my eyes.

"i don't know, i enjoy it but i think i might give it up soon. its just to much effort" i say with a shrug.

she rolls her eyes.

"come on Will, this could be the start of something new!" she says jumping round with an effortless smile.

"did you just quote high school musical?" i shake my head laughing.

"yes, but thats not the point" 

"then what is the point?" i say just to piss her off.

"the point is you've been granted a great, no scratch that, amazing! opportunity and you're going to throw it away for some stuck up bitch" she growls.

i try to ignore that she referred to Tiff as a bitch.

"i'm not throwing away for her" i whisper meekly.

"i know, but just look at it form my point of view, you didn't go a day without texting me. now I'm lucky if i get a text a week, and this all started when you started your 'thing', i don't know what to call it with Tiff" she says gently stroking my hair holding me close.

"you're being a hypocrite right now!"  i yell at her. 

she gasps looking round the room.

"how the 'fuck' am i being a hypocrite" she says pulling away with a glare at me.

"You just are!" i yell stomping around. she just rolls her eyes.

"if anyones being a hypocrite right now its you, you're not giving me a reason on what exactly I'm doing that portrays me as a 'hypocrite' its pathetic" she snaps coldly.

"im not a hypocrite" i mutter under my breath.

"sure you're not" she whispers "can you just let me talk for a bloody minute and let me explain my thought proses and how i came to this result on why i think 'Tiff' is turning your life to shit?" awe voice quivers and breaks with each word, she sounds broken. recked almost.

"ok tell me all the reasons I'm not perfect like some people: i snap with a side eye directed at her.

she shakes her head a single tear sliding down her face. she grabs her back and bites back a sob.

"talk to me when you get your head out of you arse, oh sorry Tiff's arse." she says turning on her heel and leaving.

just like that i realise i just lost one of the single most important people to me.

for once in my life i'm alone. and i hate it.

being alone fucking sucks.

A.N- Heyyyyy so its back ;) 

also i loveeeee writing Jasmine so much, the way i picture her mind to work is exactly the same as mine works, i think i just wrote my book twin.

so like if you want to get a bit of insight into the future of jasmine you could always read some of my authors notes, more specifically on my story Disconnected (don't read the book its shite) but i typically do longer notes on there so like ya.

but if you ever want to talk about the book and for me to give some spoilers ;) (i gave this girl the entire plot line xD) just message me lol

-G-DAWG (don't ask it was a dare)