Hands Off Gretel

IF YOU LIKE THIS BAND, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT THEM! Hands Off Gretel are a new band, formed in 2015, and they're basically a modern grunge band. And they're actually good. Lauren Tate is an amazing singer, check out her YouTube channel, I'll put it up at the end of this. Anyways, I discovered them in 2016, right before they're debut album dropped. I actually stayed up the night it dropped and then listened to the whole thing about 3 times straight. It was great, except for the fact that I had school the next day so I only got about an hour of sleep. I just don't have enough words to say how much I adore this band and Lauren Tate. I'm telling you, one day they'll be HUGE.

Members:

Lauren Tate
Sean Bon
Sam Hobbins

Albums:

Burn The Beauty Queen (2016)
Bedroom Sessions (2016)

And hopefully they have a new album on the way!!!

My Favorite Songs:

Plasters
Little Man
Queen Universe
Always Right
Teethin
Taste My Guilt
Bigger Than Me
Baybee

Website: http://www.handsoffgretel.co.uk/about-hands-off-gretel-

Instagram: @handsoffgretel @laurentateofficial

YouTube Channels:

Hands Off Gretel
Lauren Tate

But seriously guys please checkout their channels because they are amazing live and Lauren Tate has an amazing voice and does some great covers.

I'm not adding music Videos because I'm forcing you to go on their channel and then get sucked in and watch all their videos and fall in love.

Bye!