25- Memories

1708 words

Third Person's POV

"I ordered pizza you idiots." Jungkook choked out between laughs, and was holding onto the door handle to balance himself from all the laughing.

The other two in the room stared at the laughing maniac by the doorway and felt pissed that they were being fooled. But this doesn't stop the fact that their muscles relaxed instantly, their straightened backs immediately curling back into a comfortable hunch, Jin leaning back to lie on the ground and Yoongi slipping downwards away from his seat.

Jungkook laughed out tears at the hilarious sight in front of him, so he wiped them off while proceeding towards the main door to receive his ordered pizza.

In the living room, the table was set and they were ready to eat.

"That was not funny Jungkook." Jin waved a fork at the trickster seated opposite of him. Yoongi nodded vigorously with a pizza in his mouth, strongly agreeing with his friend.

"What? It wasn't my fault that you guys are thinking the wrong things." Jungkook answered, trying to prove he is innocent, with no sign of guilt in his voice at all. "And who eats pizza with a fork and knife anyways? Weirdo." Jungkook glanced at Jin's fork and knife held in his hands as he took another slice of pizza with his hands.

Jin was slightly annoyed that Jungkook didn't apologize, but now he is starting to get real annoyed because his eating was judged. Jin rolled his eyes and placed down his cutlery, "It's none of your business why I use cutlery. I will clean it afterwards anyways."

Yoongi had finished his slice and decided to help his friend. "Don't try and change the subject Jungkook. You should have told us that you ordered pizza. You gave us a heart attack." Jin nodded. "And who orders Hawaiian pizza? Pepperoni is WAY much better." Yoongi added.

Jungkook wanted to rolled his eyes, but something in his heart is telling him to respect the things in front of him this time.

You can't deny that you like them Jungkook. You see them as friends don't you?

As much as Jungkook didn't want to believe it, he still gave in and listened to his heart. "Ok. I'm sorry. I should have told you beforehand, it was mean of me to joke around when you were clearly scared." He didn't want to, but he felt his legs pushing himself into a standing position, and his backbone forcing him to lean forward into a 90 degree bow.

Jin was a bit confused at the sudden change of attitude, but Yoongi seemed satisfied as he helped himself with another slice of pizza. When Jin realized that Jungkook would be staying in that position until he say something, he said, "Sit down Jungkook. You don't have to be that formal honestly. It's ok, we forgive you."

Jungkook sat down, slightly annoyed that his body forced him to bow and apologize, but was quickly distracted by the scrumptious meal brought into his mouth. In between bites, he remembered something, "Oh yeah, what did you want to say just now in my room, Yoongi?"

The thought about Taehyung reappeared into Yoongi's mind, but it wasn't the correct time to share the thought. "Oh it's nothing important really. Maybe I will tell you next time when I see you again." Jungkook was a bit disappointed, but shrugged it off and continued eating.

"Jungkook, you are washing the dishes and cleaning up with me for lying to me about you being sick." Jin's warm and sweet voice suddenly turned strict like a mother scolding his son, and Yoongi smiled secretly in his heart at the familiarity of his friend's personality.

After the delicious meal, Jin and Jungkook washed the dishes while Yoongi returned to his room with his phone.

Yoongi wanted to call Taehyung about Jungkook, but his friend seemed to be even more excited because Yoongi felt the vibration of his phone ringing in his hand as he walked into his room.