Moving in

(Ur name) P.O.V
"Finally I'm moving out of my mums house" I say to myself as I pack up the last boxes of junk into the moving van.
"I'm gonna miss you" my mum tries to say while balling into tears. I give her a hug and get into the van and drive off.

I'm at my new house. It's a nice neighbourhood it's quiet. As I got out the van I just stood there and looked at my house for a minute. It was (two colours)and had a beautiful garden of (favourite roses). I think this is gonna be cool. I open the door and the place is amazing it has a nice (ur two favourite colours) kitchen and my room is huge. I get outside and grab a box from the moving van and start to walk to my front door. But something crashed into my house.

Ricks P.O.V
Oh shit I crashed into a house, I'm such an idiot. "M-Morty, Morty, are you *burps* ok Morty," I say while rubbing my eyes from all the dust. "R-R-Rick, Rick we crashed" Morty says stating the obvious.
"Yea no *burps* shit morty" I reply with a bit of anger. I hear banging on the ship window, I look over and see a girl. She's so hot!!

Author note: HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT CAUSE ITS MY FIRST CHAPTER. ALSO FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS SORRY IF THERES ANY SPELLING MISTAKES.