A strange man

(Ur name) P.O.V
I run inside and see car looking thing with a bunch of junk on it. I bang on the window and a head popped up. It was a man with amazing spiky ice blue hair wearing a lab coat and a light blue shirt. I froze when I saw him, i could feel butterflies in my stomach. He hopped out the car looking thing and following him was a little boy wearing a plain yellow t-shirt and dark blue jeans. "Umm... hi" I say to the man in the lab coat as he stared at me with drool running down his mouth.
"Omg I-I am so s-sorry about your house ms," the little boy studded while freaking out. I look around and notice that my living room was completely smashed and most of the walls were down.
"Holy *burps* shit I am so sorry about that umm... what's your name?" The man finally spoke and broke his stare.
"My name is (ur name), hi pleasure meeting you," I reply while shaking he mans hand.

Ricks P.O.V
She said her name was (ur name). She an amazing smile and beautiful (ur hair colour) hair. "H-Hi I'm *burps* Rick and this is M-Morty," I tell her. I look around her house and noticed that I fucked it up bad. Most of the bright (bright colour) coloured walls where knocked down or had a bunch of holes. It was a mess, I felt bad for crashing but I was to shy to say anything else until morty asked her.
"W-Wow we kinda m-messed up your house p-pretty bad, if you want while u get your house fixed you could stay with us if you want to?"
I was hoping she is gonna say yes so I could get to know her. She smiled and said "if that's ok with you guys." I was so happy I ended up screaming "YEA"!!!!!!

(Ur name) P.O.V
Morty asked if I wanted to stay at their place while my house was getting fixed, I didn't wanna be rude and stubble in on them and live there but I also didn't wanna be in a broken house our on the streets. I smiled and accepted, then Rick yelled out "YEA"!!!! And threw his hands in the air, I giggled.