An amazing night

(Authors note) HEY GUYS JUST WANTED TO ASK IF THE CHAPTERS ARE LONG ENOUGH??? CAUSE I FELL LIKE THEY ARENT!!!!

(Ur name) P.O.V
When me and rick finally went up stairs he placed me down on the bed, still kissing me. He stopped and took his top off and so did I. He kissed my neck making me moan. His warm skin felt nice on my body, I reached and took his pants off leaving him in his boxers. Rick went up to get some air. "You ready?" He asked me. I nodded and he began to take my pants and panties off, then he took his boxers off. He began teasing me by stroking it. "Rick please, stop teasing me!" I try to say between moans he took my bra off and started sucking on my tits, rubbing them. I moan, then he finally sticks it in me. "Ooo your tight," he moans while thrusting up and down. I begin to moan and squeeze on to bed blankets as he gets faster and faster. "I'm gonna blow!!" He yells. I kiss him while he blows inside me I moans loudly while sticking my chest out. He lays beside each of us panting. "Ur.....amazing," I say while turning over to face him. He holds my hand And in a few minutes I fall asleep.

Ricks P.O.V
After a few minuets she falls asleep, I kiss her on the cheek and put the blanket over her, she smiled in her sleep. "She's so adorable," I say in my head while drifting off to sleep.

Time skip

I wake up with her In front of me turned over I put my arm around her and give her a hug. "Good m-morning beautiful," I whispered in her ear. She smiled and said "good morning" in a tired way. I decided to get up trying not to bother her and got dressed. I opened the door and saw Summer and Morty at my door I shut the door behind me. "Morning guys" I said with a smile on my face.
"So you and (ur name)?" Summer says I'm a jokingly voice.
"C-Could you b-be a bit more quieter next time rick!" Morty tells me in a mad voice. I walk past them down stairs and sit at the dining table. (Ur name) came down and sat next to me as we were waiting for breakfast I rubbed (ur name)'s thigh and slowly moved towards her Pus***.

(Ur name) P.O.V
Rick to move towards my pus*** and started to rub it up and down making me moan, but I tried to stop myself cause Beth was in the kitchen and jerry was at the table. Jerry looked at us and we immediately stopped.

Time skip

Beth handed us breakfast and we began eating. When I was eating I noticed that summer and morty staring at me looking tired and angry.
After I finished breakfast I went into my room and started to unpack one of my boxes I brought with me, it was mainly my science stuff anyway.
I finished unpacking and sat on my bed, all I could think about was how amazing last night was