Broken

(Ur name) P.O.V
I ran to my house and slammed to door bursting into tears, I start freaking out, I was breathing fast and I need to sit down. I rush to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and fill it with water, I skull it down and sit down. I took a couple of breaths and counted to ten. I was furious, why would he do that? I walk into my room and face plant onto my queen sized bed, I didn't do anything I just layed there with tears rolling down my eyes. All I wanted to do was punch him in the face, but I also wanted to cry in his arms and for him to say it's gonna be ok and if he still loves me...

Ricks P.O.V
Holy shit! I have to get out of here. I run up stairs and wake up Morty. "M-Morty we gotta get out of here Morty." I drag him downstairs and in the space shuttle.
"Rick w-what are you doing?" "I l-like it here." Morty questioned. He gets out of the space shuttle and took the keys with him. "a-answer me!," he screamed. I take a deep breathe and explain everything his eyes widen. It was silent after I explained, it was silent for about a minute . Then he rushed out of the garage and over to (Ur name)'s house.

Mortys P.O.V
"I can believe this," I thought in my head. I bang on (ur name)'s door screaming her name. I get no answer and the door is locked. I look in the window and just see emptiness, she was no where in sight.
I run around the house banging on all the doors and windows, but nothing.
Rick parks the space shuttle next to me and opens to door. He breaths in and out and says "I...I know where she went."

(Ur name) P.O.V
I sit on the edge with my legs dangling down. I don't know what what to do. The sound of the waves crashing on the rocks calms me. Calm. That's all it was. Calm...

Morty's P.O.V
The journey was silent. I was still mad at rick, I couldn't believe what he was gonna do, why would he just take off.
We arrive at a little green spot with a bench facing a cliff. There she was (Ur name) was sitting in the edge looking out to sea. I take my seat belt off and go to get out the car, until rick puts his arm on my shoulder implying me to stay in the Space shuttle.

Ricks P.O.V
I get out the shuttle and began walking towards her. On the was I imagine what it would be like having a family again. Raising a little me with her. Watching him or her grow up and (ur name) and I would grow old together and say we loved a good life.
I sit next to her and just stare out into the ocean. I didn't know what to say, that I love her, that I want to grow old with her and that I would probably want to marry her.
I put my arm around her and hold her in close, she was crying in my chest. I kiss the top of her head and whisper to her "I'm here for you baby,"