The plan

Authors note
(Hey omg I am so sorry that this chapter took so long to get published, I've been busy, anyway hope u enjoy the chapter)

(Ur name) P.O.V
I couldn't believe my eyes, I let out a large scream and dropped the sphere object. Just then the other button was pushed as it hit the floor and I was back to myself again.
"W-what was that, y-you where Rick like u were actually r-rick," Morty try's to say still in shock. I'm still shocked, what just happened. I took a moment to think and take in of what just happened. I look at Morty and think about an idea. "What are you thinking?" Morty asked. I don't say anything, I just play with the sphere object and keep on changing into rick and back to myself.
"I have a plan and I hope this will work," I say turning back to myself and grabbing a bunch of guns. I put the sphere object in my pocket. "Let's go," I said to Morty.

Time skip
(Ricks P.O.V)
I've been in prison for a while, and all I have ever done was feel the wet, cold tears run down my face. I lost her, the love of my life, and it's all my fault.
I play with the cuffs on my hands still crying, my eyes hurt and I feel sick because I cried to much.
"Oi here's your lunch, asshole," a guard yelled banging against the wall.
I crawl up to the lunch tray and looked what's on it. There was old meat loaf, you could tell it's old cause it has mold and dead flies on it. I search in the meat loaf for anything interesting. Turns out I found a piece of mega seed, which was kinda strange.
I put on a little table I had in my room, I face planted in my bed and continued crying, staring at a photo of (ur name).

Time skip

I woke up to the sound of yelling. "Rick C1 37 get up, you have a date with....ummm.....destiny," he laughed. I knew what was happening, I stood up with tears still running down my face and walked up to the guard and followed him.
I felt empty but kinda relieved, I was finally gonna see my baby again. I walk down the long corridor and it felt like I've been walking down it forever. As I walk down I remember things, good things. I remember when I first met (ur name) and how beautiful she was, I remember the family I have and how amazing they are summer, Beth. But mainly I thought of Morty and how much adventures we went on, then I remembered all the jokes I pulled on him and began to chuckle until I got hit in the back with a gun.
"Shut up!!" The guard yells.

Time skip

We get to a room, I know what room it is. I stand in front of a guard as he reads out my crimes. It took forever because I was literally arrested for everything. "And for that we sentence you to death," he announced. I look down at the floor and accept my punishment. I step into a machine that will kill me. All I thought about was (ur name) and now amazing she is. The guards were talking and were about to push the button to activate the machine until we were interrupted by an alarm.