Pain

(Ur name) P.O.V
So much pain......I felt so much pain on my body.........I couldn't feel anything else.........I just wanted it to stop.......but falling felt like it took hours.....
I wake up to the sound of beeps, I realise I'm in a hospital with morty beside my bed. "(Ur name) y-your a-awake," Morty says with lots of excitement. I look around and only see Morty in the room I have wires attached to me and all I could think of was how I survived.
A doctor walks in, well I think it's a doctor. "Good morning (ur name) your in an alien hospital," the doctor explains. "You are lucky miss that you were brought to this hospital we were able to perform perfect surgery and made sure nothin harmed the baby."
I look at him confused. What did he mean by baby? "Miss you are aware your pregnant?" He says with a confused look. Morty freaked out while that happened I couldn't believe and I fainted.

Time skip

I wake up and the doctors gone and it's just Morty. All the wires on my body have gone and i only have a giant bandage on my stomach. "Morty where's Rick?" I ask. Rick was all I could think about at the time, I wanted to know if he's ok. Morty a face goes red and then he kinda put a sad look on his face. "(Ur name) after your incident they put u on life support thinking u weren't gonna wake up," he explains. I sit up and have him the expression to finish his story. "R-Rick thought you were dead so he went home months ago." Was I really in here for months. "W-When I would get home from s-seeing you he would be passed out drunk, h-he sleeps with a photo of you and h-he hasn't left the garage. B-But a few weeks ago h-he felt so bad h-he handed himself into the government,"

"WHAT!!!!" I freak out. I can't believe he did that. I remove my blankets and try to stand up. "(Ur name) w-what are you doing," Morty says while grabbing onto me trying to get me back into bed.
"We need to go get him," I say with a serious tone. I look around on the desk and found one of my outfits along with Ricks lab coat. I walk into the bathroom and get changed. Morty just sits there with a sad look on his face. I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's gonna be fine," I whisper to him. I look around trying to find away we could get back to the garage. I found nothin.
Morty and I exit the room and sneak out to the parking lot.
W-We have the space craft, Rick let me use it to get home," Morty explains. We get in and Morty starts the ship and flys off.
On the way it felt amazing to sit In the ship again. It kinda smelt like Morty but it was nice.

Time skip

We get to the garage and look around for some weapons. We found a few things but I don't know what they do. We climb down into Ricks basement in the garage and looked in there. "W-What exactly are we looking for?" Morty asked.
"We're looking for something to help break Rick out," I reply still looking around. I randomly look around the walls for some secret passage, but nothin.
"(Ur name) quick I found something," Morty yells. I quickly run towards him and look at what he found. Morty had found Ricks gun stash. We look at the guns and I found this sphere looking thing with two buttons on it.
"W-Whats that?" Morty asked. I look at it and press one of the buttons. Nothing  happened, then I looked at Morty. Morty had a terrified look on his face, like I was some monster. I look into the mirror.
"HOLY SHIT IT TURNED ME INTO RICK!!!!," I yell.

(Authors note)
Hey guys hope ur loving the story so far, just have to say go check out my friend emziepop19 new book ~thoughts~ and go follow her!!!!!