Weird dream that involves Oona and Oscar

Soooooo I'm doing this. Wow. Let me just say I was not conscious when I came up with the story, and also, I've added more to the end. I'm so nervous and I hope this turns out good...

This might be the best thing or the worst thing I've ever written. Anyway, let's get on with it. This one takes place at the beginning of season 2 in an AU...I guess. It follows the real plot but different backstory... Also, note that I don't know anything about this kind of technology, so if I got something wrong...it's my brain's fault.

----------

Night fell as Oscar ecstatically typed away at his computer in his lab at home, coding the next piece of technology for Odd Squad, the Oddity Obliterating New A.I. Oscar had created that epic name, and often shortened it down to OONA. Ms. O had recently given him permission to make a robot A.I. for the squad to help them on cases or other stuff in headquarters.

Oscar finally finished and was finishing up on the actual robot. But once he connected the final wires, the lights flickered and the power went out. Oscar sighed and walked over to his desk to get his phone and turned on the flashlight. He pointed it in front of him only to find a pair of eyes staring right back at him!

"AHH!"

"Ah!" The other person repeated with a laugh.

"Um..." Oscar panicked. "Stay right there while I try to turn the power back on."

A few minutes later, the lights turned back on.

Oscar walked down the stairs to his lab again and gasped.

"You're....you're..."

The girl standing in front of him blinked unknowingly.

Oscar thought of how to approach her in this situation. "You're Oona!" He finally said with some relief.

"Yup" Oona said with a yawn. "What's for breakfast?"

Oona walked up the stairs to the kitchen with Oscar following her.

Interesting, Oscar thought. I wonder if she can actually eat.

Oscar put a slice  of bread into the toaster and looked over at Oona, who was walking around the kitchen. She looked about a few years younger than him, as expected.

Once the toast popped out, Oscar put the toast on a plate and gave it to Oona. The two sat down at the table opposite each other as Oscar carefully watched what was happening in curiosity.

Oona showed no signs of malfunction as she swallowed her first bite of toast. In fact, she acted like a human being all the time.

So, the next day, Oscar brought her to headquarters excitedly and went to the first person he saw: Owen.

"Hey Owen!"

"Oh, hey Oscar!" Owen turned on his chair.

"I have someone very special I would like you to meet. She's actually kind of like a daughter to me now. That's what it feels like anyway."

Owen looked confused.

"Well, here she is!!!"

Oona walked out to stand beside him. "Ta-da!!!" She said awkwardly but enthusiastically.

"Where is she?" Owen asked, even more confused.

Oona grabbed the sides of her lab coat. "It's me." She said underwhelmingly.

Owen realized something. "OH, is it -"

Oscar grabbed him aside. "Shh. She doesn't seem to know she's a robot A.I."