Chapter 14

Raphael cleared his brain and looked at the beauty infront him. The perfect curls of his black hair just lay on his head nicely, his lips forms a soft curl at the sight of Raphael, and how his eyes sparkled in the pitch black world.

He was perfection.

Raphael pulled Simon into his hug, softly caressing his hair, he muttered words Simon never understood.

And that was exactly what Raphael hoped.

Simon, unfazed by the sudden change of language silently stay in Raphael's hug. He was always intrigued by this man, how he talked, smiled and stare.

His stares were always tender, unfathomable and confusing. He seems to be in a confusion state, or was he in a realisation state?

Simon was clueless, he definitely was.

Part of him tries to hold on to this unfathomable vampire, part of him actually resists this guy.

He hear voices, many voices.

They came from one individual man.

And he cannot be less sure who was it.

It was him.

He was screaming to himself, asking himself to leave him.

But who was Simon? Did he ever heed safety precautions?

He is timid, but he was never afraid to discover what is confusing him.

Call him a learner, he's probably just some cats curiosity always kills.

He never learn, has he?

___________________________

Simon was asleep. Snoring softly, almost negligible, but Raphael still heard it. How he missed this sound.

The last time he heard that, Simon almost killed himself after that.

He looked at the sleeping man, fists tighten and released, he repeated the same actions.

How could him?

He didn't meant to choose the fledgling over Simon. He never meant to.

"I... i was angry.. Camille held the fledgling's family lives in her hands.... I'm so sorry... I had to act nonchalant so that the other clan leaders would understand that we have absolutely no relationship... they suspect you to be Camille's spy.."

He held out a hand and softly caress the now asleep Simon, every touch was silky smooth, raising heat on his finger tips and his heart. He didn't wanted to lose him again, he wants him to stay this way forever.

He didn't mind he forgotten him, he is happy. Every moment of the past was a sharp knife, a unimaginable force, able to kick him to oblivion and tear his heart apart.

Love was a word he couldn't grasp, a feeling he wasn't ready to have, and a person he was ready to abandon, before he finally understood the affection he has for Simon.

"Simon... I.. I may be selfish.. But i really hope you would stay this way forever.. In my arms.."

"i don't want you to remember everything that happened... i don't want it... i don't want the past.."

Raphael touch his chest, trying to soothe this pain he is feeling, his heart isn't pumping, but why is it hurting?

Simon... I know i am selfish... But.. i can't lose you again... i can't... Call me a monster, greedy, all i want is you to be back in my arms..
____________________________________

The next day

Raphael opened his eyes in a lazy manner, turn around to find Simon, but to no avail. He quickly jumped out of the bed, going to the toilet to find Simon, but he wasn't there. Raphael felt every cell in his body froze, realising the fact that Simon is not around.

"Simon! Simon!"

Raphael ran out of the room, searching high and low for Simon, till he ran into Stan.

"He went out to get something."

"Thanks."

Raphael thanks the man, and started walking away, but the man spoke once again. Raphael wanted to walk away from the conversation, but stopped when he heard what he was saying.

"Raphael! Don't hurt him. He don't deserve getting hurt by you again, and i swear, if you hurt him once more, i'll make sure he becomes mine. I will protect him.. and love him, the way he deserves."

"I will love him and i will make sure he stays as mine forever."

"You better keep to your words because, if not i'll make sure you swallow them bit by bit. Mark it."

Raphael turned away after leaving his words, walking steadily back the direction he came from. He heard what he said, he's just not bothered to reply his threats. Because he will make sure, Simon is his only.

He's mine and mine only.