What's wrong?

"W-what? " Mikey said confused.
"Do what you want I am not your leader anymore, it's up to you what you will do" Leo said with cold voice and went back to the dojo.

Mikey turned around to his brothers, they heard that too and they didn't like it. " Did you heard that? Or am I becoming crazy? " Mikey said and could not believe what Leo just said.
"That's it! I am coming to him and ask him what's wrong! " Raph said and run to the dojo, he saw Splinter and his brother and they were talking about something so he listented behind the door, soon Donnie and Mikey joined.

"My son why don't you want to be the leader anymore? "
Leo stared for a minute to the floor and then he spoke.

"Leader has to be brave, kind, have skills but most importantly he has to have respect. I am not the one who has any respect, they do what they want and that is not how it works. They can put their selfs in a danger. So... Choose some one else sensei..... "

Splinter stared at him, he never saw his son like this. His eyes we're so cold and tired and the tune of his voice was so... Different.

"Leonardo, how can your brothers trust you when even you don't believe in your self ? "
Leo looked at Splinter, he did not know what to say.
"I-I j-just-" Leo began to shake, his eyes we're filled with tears again.
"I-I just want for t-them the b-best,.... B-but they n-never l-listen to m-me a-and i-if anything happens i-its a-always my f-fault... "

Tears started to run from Leos cheeks " I-is it too much to want someone to say : thank you-" "YES IT IS! YOU ARE LEADER YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPTED I-" "BUT I NEVER WANTED THIS RESPONSIBILITY!"
Leo shouted at his father, he then ran to his room.
He did not care that his brothers we're listening he just wanted to be alone.
"Leonardo! Come back here this instant! " Splinter shouted, but Leo did not answer.
"I'll make sure he's OK... " Donnie said and went to Leos doors.
The doors were locked.
Donnie knocked and said"Leo? May I come in? "
...
Leo did not answer. "Leo-" "let him be, he will talk to us when he will calm down" Mikey said and went with Don to the lab.

Timeskip
~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late. The clock we're showing midnight, Leo opened the door, everyone was sleeping. Leo had bag hanging off his shell, it was filled with food, water and some other stuff. He had grey hoodie on his head.
He took his new katanas, and left the lair.
Before he left he for the last time looked at the lair,...his home.
" They do not need my,... why stay in a place where you mean nothing?... " Leo whispered to him self.
He then leaved... He was gone.

Morning

"Leo? Come on you have to eat something, please let us in! " Donnie said in worried of his brother.
Raph tried to unlock the doors but then he realized that the doors we're opened, so they came in.
"Leo?... " Mikey said.
He wasn't in his room. "WHAT THE HELL?! " Raph shouted and then Mikey saw on Leo's bed the Leo's old katana, it was 'Lame-o-nardo' katana.
Mikey covered his mouth and began to cry.
"Mikey?"
Donnie looked at his brother and then at the katana.
"I-its all our fault" Mikey cried.

Raph ran to tell master Splinter what happend. They then called Casey and April, April and Casey did not hesitate and run to the lair.
Donnie tried to call Leo, but he didn't answered.

When they we're searching for Leo almost 4 hours Casey said " Dudes, I know you are worried about Leo but I think we should go back, we will search tomorrow-" "NO! LEO IS THERE! I-I KNOW IT! H-he h-has t-t-to b-e-e... " Mikey began to cry, he could not believed what was happening.

What have they done?

"IT'S ALL OUR FAULT THAT HE'S GONE!! "
Mikey yelled histericly.
"What are you talking about Mikey? " April asked in worried.
"W-we we're so mean t-to him, h-he fell from the building b-because of us a-and w-w-we-" April hugged Mikey to calm him down.

"Come on guys let's go home... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MEANWHILE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo was far away from the New York city.
He was in the woods where they were hiding when Shredder almost killed Leo.

But he wasn't going there.

He was searching.

But for what?

Or who.

...

"I hope you are still there...

... Laura... "

Finally I did it! (>^ω^<)
I hope you enjoyed it ~