I need you

Hi there, I just want to say that this is the end of this fanfic. So please, if you want to ask me or characters from this story, don't hesitate and ask me. It will make me happy if you do so. And I'm so so so sorry that I haven't update so long. I was just lazy...please don't kill me Q_Q

OK enjoy~

LAURA'S POV

*GASP!*

I woke up from a nightmare. Man... What a dream...

I died...

Leo killed him self, ....

...

... I watched too much anime last night -_-

I stand up and made a breakfast, it was raining outside, but it wasn't a storm, it was just a gentle rain. I made a tea and some sandwich. When I was finished, I washed the dishes and was about to read my favorite book, but then... I hear a knock on my door.

I went to the door and opened them......

"LEO! "

I jumped into a hug with him " L-LAURA! " He said happily, but... He started to cry... ?
"Leo?! What's wrong?! " I asked him and held his hands.
"I-I'm just so happy to see you! "
"Come inside, I don't want you to catch a cold" I said to him, he wiped his tears away before he looked at me and nodded.

I made his favourite tea with lemon.
I gave it to him and sat down on my chair.

There was an awkward silence, only rain and spoons in a cups of tea were headed.
When I was about to say something, Leo spoke up.
"I had a nightmare... " I froze.

No way...

He couldn't have the same dream.

That's impossible.

Well he's a teenage mutant ninja turtle, so I guess everything is possible -_-

"About-" "-you and me... " I interrupted him.

"H-how did you know? " he asked.

"I had the same dream. You ran away from your family I died and you... Well you know how it ended... "
"Wait, you know I killed myself?"
"Well yeah, When I died I saw everything. It was like I couldn't wake up until you do. "

I could see a blush on Leo's face, and I started to blush as well when I remembered what he did and said......
...
What I did and said.

I...

I think I love him.

Leo's POV

When I saw on Laura's face a blush, I started to think why... Is it because she... No. That can't be true. I am a mutant, she could never love me.

"Leo? " I looked at her and saw tears on her cheeks. "L-Laura? What's wrong?! " I asked with worry, I stood up and kneeled beside her.

She was crying hysterically.
"H-hey, it's so OK. I'm here-" before I could finish the sentence she kneeled as well and hugged me tightly.
"D-DON'T YOU EVER DARE D-DO THAT! "
She cried.
I hugged back too. I... I have to tell her how I feel. I have to.
"Laura, " she looked at me with her beautiful turquoise eyes. "I-" before I could tell her, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I was shocked, but after a second I put my arms on her hibs and kissed back.

When we seperated she looked at me and I did the same.

"I love you"
"I love you"

We both said synchronized.

No one's POV

After that, Leo came back home with Laura and introduced her to his family.

As time was going, Laura and April became kunojgi. Laura and Leo were happy together like never before and when they celebrated 5 years of being together, Leo proposed Laura. It was her- their happiest day of life.
They've got married and after a year Laura was pregnant.

She gave a birth to a cute little girl. Leo chose a name for her, since he always wanted a dougher.
He named her Nanami. 'Nana' means 'seven' and 'mi' sea.
And since they both love sea and ocean, they thought it's the perfect name for her.
After 3 years Laura gave a birth to another baby, but this time, it was a boy. They named him Hinata, because he was smiling all the time like a little sun. ('Hi' means 'sun')

Raph and Mona got married too and they have one little girl Jane and.

Donnie and April were married as well. They've got a twins, they named them Kyle and Rebecca.

And as for Mikey he is just Married with Marette. No kids for now.

However, somewhere in the dark is still Shredder and krang.
Will the new team be able to stop them? Will their parents be strong enough to protect them?

We just have to wait.

Hey there. Sooo... It's the end of this book. But I believe that I will write a second book about their children.
Thank you for reading this.

-Kristy Miler