Miss me?

"OK,  I found location where Leo was calling with us and it looks like it's near from April's old family house"
"Do you think he is in the house? " Raph asked Donnie.
"I don't think so... But it can't be impossible,  we will look there and if he isn't there we will go to the woods" Raph nodded his head in agreement.

"OK,  I called April and Casey.  They will go with us" Mikey said.

They all went to sleep very early,  so they can go at 6:30 in the morning.

In the morning April and Casey we're in the lair at 6:20. They we're just talking to each other till the turtles were ready. They said goodbye to master splinter and then walked to the surface where was Casey's old car.  It looked like from season 2 and 3 but it was grey and it had 4 stripes.  Orange,  red,  purple and blue ( very original I know -_-||)

"So we are going to look for him in the woods? " April asked "Yes,  with your abilities we can find him in a while" "No way!  I am not going to that woods!" Raph said,  he was still little afraid of that freak. He knew he is gone now but it was still uncomfortable to him,  just a thought that it would be alive again scares all of them.

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours.  They finally arrived to April's old family house,  they looked for Leo everywhere but just like Donnie thought Leo wasn't there. "Ok April,  can you use your abilities? " Don asked "I'll try,  but I don't think it's gonna work" April said. She touched her head and start to focus,  she sensed something so she focused harder.  Than the whole world went black,  April did it,  she was in Leo's mind.

"Ok,  now I have to find Leo to make sure it's his mind" she told her self.  She was walking for a while till she finally saw him. 
"Leo! " she was running towards him,  she was closer and closer and then she saw him more clearly.  She stopped running,  her eyes were filled with fear... She could not believe what she saw.
It was Leo but his eyes we're blind and he was bound by thousands of chains,  every chain was connected with some word.

WEAK

ABONDED

LEADER

USELESS

BROKEN

RESPONSIBLE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FEARLESS

Fearless was connected with the biggest chain.  Every chain was also connected with some part of Leo's body,  but this biggest chain was connected with something more important and something much weaker than anything else

...

...Leo's heart.
It was so small and it had so many cracks.
April looked at her chest,  she had also heart.  It was yellow (Leo's was blue) and it looked so healthy and so much bigger than Leo's.  "L-leo? " April came closer,  she heard some whispering but every time she passed from chain to another,  the whispering changed.  It looks like every word has some memories.

April didn't feel very comfortable,  because the whispering was like from some horror.

No one need you...            

                         You can't have problems

  You have responsibilities...

                      Why stay?  Just end it.

Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill, Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,Kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,  kill,
Kill,  kill