UNDERSTAND

It was now 14 day's since Leo ran away,  he was still with Laura,  he was feeling better and better.
They were riding on horses,  had 2 hours of meditation in forest every day... It was perfect.
Tho,  his brothers are calling almost every day,  but Leo never picked up.

They are now in forest for a walk,  they are talking about everything,  Leo is glad that he has finally someone who is listening to him,  but he felt also bad,  because all they are talking about is HIS problems.

Laura don't mind tho,  she knows how painful it must be.

"I know your brothers don't believe that being leader is hard,  but I would never thought that even sensei wouldn't try to understand..."
"Mee too,  that's is why I finally told him how I feel... But... He just didn't even TRY to understand... It just...  *sigh*...it just feels like they are waiting for me to screw up... "

After an hour,  they headed back to Laura's home,  but then...

*BEEP BEEP!  BEEP BEEP! "

It was Don.
Leo looked at his T-phone and sighed.
"...maybe... you should pick it up... " Laura said,  Leo looked at her and then back to his phone.  He sighed and told her to go ahead.

Laura ran for a while but after a few seconds she walked again, when she was far away,  Leo picked up his phone.

"Hello? "

"OH MY GOD LEO!  Guys!  He picked it up!!  ( WAIT, WHAT?! ) (REALLY?!)
Leo!  Where are you!?  It's been 2 weeks,  where the he'll are you?! "

" I can't tell you that"
Leo said with calm and cold voice.
"Why?! " "You would come here. " " Well DUH.  My brother runs away and after 2 weeks he will finally tell me where he is!  WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY?!  'OK I guess I'll never see you again have a good time' OF COURSE I WOULD COME FOR YOU!-" "Don!  Give him to me! ... Leo?!  Leo, please come back t-" "I-I am sorry,  but I can't... " "Why?!  What have we done this time?! C'mon Leo, you will be 18-" "OH YOU ARE ASKING WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! "

Leo was shouting so loud,  that even Don,  Mikey and even master Splinter heared it when he came.
"

EVERYTHING I WANTED TO DO WAS TO PROTECT YOU!  YOU NEVER LISTENTED TO ME!  AND I AM NOT ONLY TALKING ABOUT ORDERS,  YOU DID NOT EVEN KNOW THAT I HAD BIRTHDAY!  AND NO RAPH,  I HAVEN'T TURNED TO 18 BUT 19!  YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW OLD I AM! Y- you j-just d-don't c-c-care,.....  heheheh why even c-care about FEARLESS leader Leonardo, r-right?! He doesn't have problem's he is only h-here because.............

Heh......

Why is he even here?   He never was useful-" " THAT ISN'T TRUE!  You ARE useful!  And we need you-"

"THAN WHY DO I MUST RUN AWAY FOR YOU TO FINALLY REALIZE IT?!! "

Leo hung up.

Everybody  was surprised.  They never heard Leo so angry and sad. 

...

"He is right...  We don't know anything about him... " Donnie said with tears in his eyes.
" And how could we forgot his b-day... " Mikey said  with broken voice.
"...and what kind of father does make his son think he is useless... "
"....This is all my fault... If I would just listened to him... I never really thought that he would be so upset about this... " Raph said.
"It's  not only your fault,  we all were awful to him... I guess... We finally understand.... "

"Yeah...but...what now?  He won't come back to us... "Well he won't, but we can find him now" "R-really?!" "Yes! Because he picked it up,  I can figure out where he is through his T-phone! "

"HECK YEAH! " Mikey shouted.

"We are coming Leo... "

OK,...I know it's short AND I know that turtles have B-day together AND I know it's not  B-day but mutation day.  But you know what?  F*UCK IT!  I WANT TO BE ORIGINAL! 😂😂