Without feelings

Play this song when you'll see a text of it (if you want)

Raph's POV

We we're sitting in Casey's car,  Leo was sitting in the corner with cold eyes and beside him was sitting Mikey. "Leo,  please,  you haven't talk since you said... That,  and you didn't sleep or eat too. " Leo didn't answer,  he was just staring to nowhere,  God,... I've never saw him like this.
Donnie was sitting beside me,  he was so sad that Leo said....that...
"He hates us" he whispered to me,  but didn't make an eye kontact.  I hated seeing my brothers like this... Usually Leo knows what to say but... I think he will not help us now.
Mikey gave up and came back to us,  he was so sad and still shocked.  I growled and went to Leo.  I held his plastorm and yelled at him.  " STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD LEO!  WE ARE SORRY,  ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" April and Casey turned around to see what's happening.  Leo just stared through me with dead eyes. "COME ON!  ANSWER ME! " I yelled at him.  Leo didn't answer,  he just kept staring. "Raph,  let him be... He needs some space" Donnie said to me and grab my shoulder.  He was right,  I need to give him more time,  I just hope that doesn't mean forever.

Time skip
We are now in New York,  Casey went home and April did the same.  We were walking in a sewers until we we're home,  sensei was already waiting for us.  So when he saw us he ran to us.  Leo was behind us so Splinter didn't saw him " Did you find him?! " he asked worried.  We turned to Leo,  so sensei could see him.  "My son! " He said and huged Leo,  Leo didn't hugged back,  that surprised sensei,  Leo was always so happy when he could hug father,  but now... He just stared to nowhere and didn't care.  "My son,  what happened to you? " Sensei asked in worried.
Leo finally made an eye contact.  "Ask them... " he said with cold voice and dead eyes.  Then,  he went to his room.  sensei stared for a while at Leo's doors and then turned to us " what happened my sons? " We told him everything.  About how we found him,  how I accidentally killed Laura because I was... I was... Jealous.  OH MY GOD.  Leo was right,  I am just like a shredder!

Leo's POV

I was lying in my bed,  I didn't care anymore..... What is the point of still going?  Suddenly,  I heard voices again,  I hear them since I was choosed as a leader. They we're saying the same thing as always.
END IT.
I then remembered Laura and one of our moment:

"So you really hear them? " "Yeah,  since I turned 15" Leo said to Laura,  they were watching a stars... It was so beautiful,  Leo can't see stars so clearly when he's in the city,  so he was enjoying every second of staring at them.  "Leo...- " Laura said sadly,  Leo turned to see her,  she had tears in her eyes "- whatever it's telling you....PLEASE... never ever listen it" she began to cry softly "I won't if you'll stay with me" Leo said and hug her " Don't worry,  I won't... I promise"

Leo started to cry,  he didn't care that his brother's may hear him. He just wanted Laura back " You promised you won't leave me.... So WHY?!  WHY ARE YOU GONE?! " He cried out to his pillow.  After some minutes of sobbing and crying he stand up and grabbed his katana from Laura. He sat again and he just stared at it. "W-why d-does it h-hurt so m-m-much?... " he cried and shot his eyes,  so the tears were falling on his katana.
After few minutes he put it on his table and lied on his bed,  he cowered his self to a soft and warm blanket and fall asleep.

"You are my sunshine... "

                                "...my only sunshine"