Chapter 7: Just like underwear

November was about as eventful as my sex life Louis thought as he stared up at his crappy ceiling fan, drifting in and out of consciousness. Getting to the pointy end of the month, Louis had found himself increasingly stoic and saddened. He had come to the conclusion that his life was, in one word, shit.

He felt as if he were constantly battling with himself and finding ways to hate Harry Styles, when in actual fact, Louis knew way down deep - very deep – his subconscious told him, that Harry was a truly lovely person.

What about Zayn? He hears you ask, in reality, Zayn barely crossed his mind. That’s for Niall to think of Louis thought sniggering, he had figured that Zayn was figuratively and literally all over Niall and so his best mate could handle him while he handled his own problems.

Something that Louis couldn’t come to terms with was the fact that Harry bloody Styles had managed to get the most depressed, lonely and disabled people in the school to talk to him and sit at his table. Louis remembered last Friday when his footy mates were all like ‘let’s mess with them’. Louis cringed, remembering the outcome and the questioning looks on Harry and Zayn’s faces, Louis knew that they knew, but Louis was stubborn.

Louis recalls looking from Perrie to Jordan to Bronwyn, Finn and Cheng to Jamie to Caellum, Isara, Thalia and Mikael all in turn thinking: I called you queer, I made fun of your cuts, I called you an attention seeking wh… well not a nice name, I asked you day after day ‘where is your twin?’, I laughed at your grades, I believed a lie, I hurt an innocent human being, I pretended to not understand, I stuttered in front of you, I asked where your whisky was… but the last thing that Louis thought before he fell into a deep oppressing slumber was;

Harry Styles fixed you all.

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--

Ok guys, Veronica Brennan here!

Well here is a surprise for you guys,

Do you remember when Marcel and I wrote a particularly snippy critique about a place called Mamma Tommo’s?

Well we – after careful deliberation – have decided to re-evaluate it…

I know what you're thinking ‘what the hell are they smoking?’ right?

Well on that particular day, both of us were in a REALLY BAD mood…

So we sort of told lies because we were just very pissed

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Stay tuned.

Lots of tough love

Ms V.

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--

“Oh my freaking fuck!” Niall yelled as he jumped from his bed, he slapped a hand over his mouth after realising how loudly he had actually yelled. He checked his watch and decided that eight thirty on a Tuesday was a completely reasonable time to go out to a pub and celebrate with a couple of beers. He pulled on his best sneakers, jeans, a loose top and a jacket and headed to his local pub.

Niall brought his hand up to his hair and ruffled it a bit, leaving it down. As he rounded the corner he froze.

There, right in the flesh was his future wife… well not really, but a guy could dream right? There was Veronica Brennan and her sidekick Marcel Cox walking hand in – freaking – hand, messing about. That was until Marcel spotted Niall, then he pulled Veronica into his arms and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and pecked his cheek; Marcel then sped off in the different direction, heading around the next street bend. Veronica on the other hand sauntered up to Niall in black peekaboo toe heels , stripy dress pants that accentuated her ‘curves’ and a dark brown jumper with slight padding on the shoulders.