Shot. 2: My long lost love...

Thanks for the huge response and Im overwhelmed with the support and love... Hope this shot too get more response and yield me with more votes from silent readers too....

Now to shot. 2:

Mehra Mansion is completely decked up in bright lights, adorned beautifully with flowers and ribbons.... Anyone can feel whether a pooja is happening inside or a grand wedding is going on...

All are dressed up beautifully and lavishly to show off their richness... Yet the man who is the reason for the richness is dressed up in a simple but stylish suit which is his fuggy's favourite one and her gift too...

Abhi is completely pissed off as he wears that to impress his fuggy but to his misery and displeasure, she pays no heed to it but she is completely busy in dressing her up for the pooja...

Abhi is completely restless from the morning and his inner mind is screaming that something unexpected, something big, something he longed and carved for is going to happen and come to him for sure

Abhi cant explain the strange feelings evoking inside him... His heart is fluttering and beating too fast... He is feeling like that his lost love is going to come to him... Abhi could not understand why he is reacting like this when his fuggy is with him...

Abhi cant come out from this unusual feeling... He feels as if his head will burst with the strange thing happening inside him... Abhi came out from his trance when he spots munni coming down beautifully dressed up in a designer saree adorned with jewels and make up...

Munni's face is glowing and her beauty is added with her maang filled with kumkum and her neck glowing with the divine mangasutra which is a symbol of a married woman.... Munni who is completely love struck did not feel guilty at all to wear that as she started to believe that she is abhi's wife...

Munni purposely avoided abhi from morning... She takes extra care to dress her up and to make abhi to stumble with her beautiful look .. Munni's mind is getting corrupted with the love she has on abhi and she completely forgets that she is longing for a king whose heart is beating only for his queen....

Everyone looks at munni in awe but the person munni expects to look at her is in a strange feeling... Munni starts to blush too hard and all she want is to became a real wife of abhi...

Though munni is not selfish and heartless like tanu and aaliya, but this love always makes a person to commit a sin unknowingly.... It always blinds a person and makes them insane and they did not mind whether they are doing good or bad....

..

Is Munni's love for abhi is genuine and pure love like pragya's love???
Is it a mere attraction, infactuation or admiration or longingness to have a person like abhi??? Will munni's love be a trouble to abhi???? Will it turns like an obsession like aaliya and tanu's so called love???