Punishing the interruptions... (Bonus chapter)

Thanks for all your love and support.... Don't know what the cvs are going to do with pragya and munni... But one thing, my blood is boiling in anger whenever abhi nears munni thinking her as pragya...

I dont know why im getting irritated when munni smiles on abhi and if they play any of my favorite songs, Im ending up in shouting... Dont know when im going to break my tv... Huh.... 😂😂😂😂😂.... I know many of you are like me only...

One thing is for sure... Cvs are very hell adamant  to irritate us... We will shout, scream but we wont stop watching... Pity on us... They are using our true fandom as mockery...

Let's leave the matter....

I don't want to spoil my mood or your moods... So, your crazy buddy mahii is gearing up for the bonus part to make you all happy....

Saw the new promo.... If it happens in real, I will be very happy....

So, 5 shots...

Total votes so far: 538

Max. Votes: 97

Here is the bonus chapter...

Finally the moment has come to the limelight

Finally the moment has come to the limelight.. The long lost souls, the true lovers, the made for each other couple has become officially together again with the blessings of the elders....

The two persons who have married once out of hatred which ends up in a revenge marriage from abhi, the rock star's side and a disinterested marriage from pragya's side.... The remarriage on the MMS scandal makes them little closer...

Later, when the real love starts to bloom between the two, fate played its cruel game and they are being separated very badly...  Their love has to face a big test and that makes them to get distanced from each other...

A lot of struggles, a lot of pains, a lot of plannings, a lot of misunderstandings, a lot of troubles, a lot of dramas, a lot of emotional and heart breaking moments, a lot more to add which startles them to the core...

The biggest step taken to unite abhigya fails again and again and it cruelly plays in purab's life too making bulbul to get into a big accident on their reception and later she jumps off from the cliff and her whereabouts is still a mystery... No one knows, whether she is alive or dead ...

Kidnap after kidnap, accident after accident, memory loss, repeated bomb blasts,  escaping from gun shoots,  surviving from the bullet shots ,  lots of irritating plannings by the villains to kill and separate them again and again  goes in full swing...

The unsaid love, the longiness in their eyes, the uncontrollable feelings, their carvings to become one in all means and the sufferings they have faced is uncountable .. But, its really said that true love never never dies...

Love will find its way one day and that is what happened in abhi and pragya's life... Their true love on each other made them to get married again in the jungle.