Winning Moments...

Hi peeps..

My lovely abhigyans...

As you all know, this is the only story I've written based on real kkb... None of my stories have any glimpse of real kkb and I always came up with some crazy plots...

I know many have liked this story and supported me a lot....

This story has got all the chapters with 100+ votes from prologue till epilogue, with a maximum of 115 votes to its credit...

Thanks to everyone who have rendered their support by their votes n comments throughout this story...

Very hapoy to inform you all that this story "Interruption In Our pure love" has won the second prize in Best random story in Abhigya Awards 2018....

Thanks to everyone who have voted for this story and made it to win this honour....

Here is my winning moments... Happy to share with you all...

(Certificate of Appreciation)

Winning sticker in my cover...

Thanks to everyone who made this win possible and dedicating this victory to every single reader of this story....

I don't know whether I will come up again with a story relating to kkb or not... But this story is very special to me as I was able to pen down what I wish to see in kkb...

Thanks once again for all your love and support...

👋👋👋👋👋

Its me ....

Yours Crazy buddy Mahii,

Crazymahiz

Signing off

With a happy note...

Sayanora...

🎉 You've finished reading Interruption In Our Pure Love - Abhigya 5 shots By CrazyMahiz..(Completed) 🎉