Shot. 3 : Dare to interrupt us...

Thanks for all the love and support...
I hope all are enjoying this story ... Im overwhelmed with the response you have given to this story....

So, Im going to give you all a bonus chapter and an epilogue as a token of appreciation to all my voting buddies and well wishers of mine who never failed to vote and comment on my stories...

Now to shot. 3:

Everyone present in the living room of MM is astonished to see the wild behaviour of Munni and her sudden assault on purab... No one can believe that munni will behave like this...

Dadi (shouts) : Hey girl who are you???? What's your name??? Did you know what are you doing???

Munni: hmmm... Me... Madhura or munni maharani....

Dadi: You shameless munni... Do you know what that mangalsutra and kumkum means to a women??? Dont you know its pure and divine... How dare you to say that it belongs to you???

And you cheap girl... You are threatening our purab... Did he ever disrespect you???? He really treats you likes his sister pragya but you are threatening him with knife na...

Munni: shhhh... Dont talk much... Its irritating me... Shut up or I will pierce this knife in his neck....

 Shut up or I will pierce this knife in his neck

Aaliya (shouts) : Noooo.... Munni please leave my purab... You are forgetting why you came here... You are crossing your limits munni....

Munni: haan... Here comes the mad woman of the house... Always saying pooorab... Pooorab... Love... Love... Blah... Blah.. blah...

Aaliya (shouts) : Munni.... Enough.... Shut up your nonsense talks....

Munni: whhaaatttt???? Dont behave like as if you are a pathivradha aaliiiya... If your love is true, my love is also true... If you can do anything to get pooorab , I can also do anything to get abisek...

Tanu: How dare you to say that Munni... He is my abhi....

Munni: 😂😂😂😂😂.... Really... A big bitch is saying that... Just go away from here........ I know what Iv to do...
No one should say anything to me...