Shot. 4. Nothing can come between us...

As the story demands, Im changing this three shots to five shots... Hope you all are okay with that...

Thanks for the huge response to this story and Im very happy that this short story is well received by you all and got the maximum of 92 votes for the last chapter. .

So, the cvs has just now started the abhigya vs munni track but we are nearing the closure of the story already....

Sorry for being late... please forgive your crazy buddy mahii pretty please...

Lets move to shot. 4 without delay...

Pragya is snuggling closer to abhi and he is holding her possessively in his embrace... This is the closeness and the warmth they longed and carved for....

 This is the closeness and the warmth they longed and carved for

Abhi: Fuggy... Stop crying darling... Dont you know I hate to see your tears... Why cant you throw away the chashmish in you and bring back the dashing, hot and arrogant mogambo who can face anything boldly....

Pragya glares at abhi: Youuuu... You want mogambo hun... I hate youuuu....

Abhi: Ahaan... Love you too fuggy... I dont mind whoever it is... But all I want is my sweet, loving fuggy who loves me endlessly...

Pragya did not say anything but she hugs abhi tightly and is enjoying and feeling the warmth and closeness with her husband to the fullest...

Pragya: Abhiii....

Abhi: Hmmm...

Pragya: Can I ask you something??? Dont mistake me... I want a genuine answer from you... Dont hide anything from me... I want to know what you have felt and suffered after I left you and also about the girl munni....

Abhi: Ahaan... You want to know what I felt and your sautan munni...

Pragya: Yessss....

Abhi: But Im not in a mood to tell you the sad, boring story rather I want to do some hot romance with my fuggy now...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊... Be serious abhi...

Abhi: Hoye Im damn serious... Its high time since we are married... We cant stay away like this for long... We have to start our life and we have to focus on our mission to get abhigya and prabhi na...

You know what... Dadi, dasi and purab started their naggings to see our little babies but Im just waiting for your to recover fully .. please fuggy... You are doing something in me .. Show some mercy on me na...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊... Abhi you are so cheesy, shameless n openly flirting with me... Dont look at me like this abhi 😊😊😊😊

Abhi: Fuggy... Im pleased to have you darling... (In a husky voice)... Fuggy... Fuggy... See its long time na... Please... Please .. Im way to carving and I cant control myself with your closeness...