Shot. 5 : Love... Love... Happy love...

Oh god!!!! Don't know whether the cvs will make us happy or not .. But I will be happy if munni turns really good and be with pragya and also pragya should be back to Mm replacing munni...

Just got to know about the new promo....

SHAANDAAR SOMVAAR 11 SEPTEMBER #PROMO
Voiceover says Pragya comes face to face with Munni, her lookalike. Pragya asks Munni in the temple who are you? Munni says Abhisek's life is in danger. They show scenes of Abhi driving in a car and some explosion taking place. Pragya says to protect my Kumkum, I'm going to enter that house as Munni. Voiceover asks will Pragya be able to destroy this unknown threat????

Dont know whether the cvs will unite abhigya and make us happy or not

Dont know whether the cvs will unite abhigya and make us happy or not ..

But your crazy buddy Mahii is in a mission to make all the lovely abhigyans to smile happily by giving a happy ending to abhigya and also to punish the villains...

You all are enjoying this story right???

Im so happy that I fulfilled all your wishes which the cvs is not at all doing... Your comments are overwhelming me and Im so happy this short story is well received by you all....

Just four shots posted... But the story had crossed 440+ votes with a maximum of 96 votes to its credit and it has got #134 in short story too..

Dedicating this chapter to all my 350+ followers.

Its unbelievable na ....

Special dedication to the birthday girl
shobanamani4....
Happy birthday shobana..... May god bless you with all happiness....

Now to the fifth shot or last shot of this story....

A new morning sun begins with lots of new hopes, new dreams, new happiness and new rays of expectations in everyone's lives....

Munni is getting restless from morning as she has a bad dream in early morning .. The dream is tht abhi and pragya are smiling happily together and mocking at her for trying to separate them and she is being warned not to come before them anymore....