Ch.6

You wake up, sweat covering your body. I take some long deep breaths  to try to reagin what just happened yesterday, seeing the cashmeoutsidehowboutthat girl dying and seeing Tiny Box Tim eat the whale guts that were everywhere. You sit up on the bed, smelling an arouma of cookies, rembering you're at the cookie lord's house. You get up and take a shower and put on your uniform and realizing you have a new principal, you shiver even thinking about that. You start to walk out of the cookie lord's house hearing her say "Shrek is loaf, Shrek is life". You ignore her and start to walk to the schools.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                You are welcomed to the university by Mr. Crippling Depression saying that he is the new principal, you felt less stressed because you like him from him teaching your health classes. You notice Pokeman doesn't go to this school anymore, how odd. You walk to your seat and sit down and guess who decides to sit next to you.......you got it right, Shrek. He went close to your ear and whispered "Shek is love, Shrek is life". You ignore him throughout the rest of the day, wanting him to leave you alone. During lunch you take out Tiny Box Tim and play UNO with him, everytime he lost he ate his cards, isn't that like canabalism? Anyways you bolt out of the school and start your homework and someone is moving into the house next door to you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                You carefully look through your blinds and try and see this new person moving in next door, you and even make a sillouette of this person. You brush it off and continue to do your homework. The homework you received was about Alexander Hamilton, one of the founding fathers of the United States. You are almost done with the remainder of your homework until you hear a rough knock at your door.....who could it be?