Ch.7

You opened the door and some old hobo looking guy was standing there who you recognized as Bob Ross he started walking closer to you yelling "TREESSSS, HAPPY LITTLE TREESSSS". "Uh, ok then" you thought and slammed the door on his face. You decided to finish your homework during school and took out your laptop to watch sum anime when all of a sudden a foreign website popped up and the most horrifying pic of Teen Titans Go doing some thangs scarred your mind forever. You were so disgusted you threw the laptop out the window and watched as it squished a tiny bird.

      You decided to call up Le cookie lord since you were hungryyyy. The cookie lord came flying through the window on a highlighter, throwing cookies everywhere. You thanked her and ate the cookies like groceries (heh). You turned on your disco super awesome party lights and danced to the first song that came on. After dancing for about an eternity you layed on the floor and took a long nap. You dreamed about your new principle and also about how you really wished you could find Pokéman and kidnap him. When you woke up it was already 3am so since there wasn't much to do anymore you decided to go investigate the new neighbor Bob ross's house.

     You snuck in through his back door which he surprisingly left open. You heard a strange noise coming from a room upstairs. Once you were near the room you carefully looked in and saw Bob Ross painting a picture of the university of PPAP on fire!!!! You ran out his house and called 911 since your a big tattle tale and told on booby roos. You could see shrek in a really tight police uniform running down the street waving his hands back and forth like a crazy man. He literally ran for 2 mins and stopped to catch his breath which made you think of yourself in gym class doing the pacer test. He kept running when he saw something behind you and stopped.

 To be continued........