Ch.8

Shrek is now sitting next to you asking what is the problem so you tell him that your neighbor Bob Ross is acting very strange. Shrek then goes into the house then runs out after a minute of being in there, seeing him run away as quick as possible. You then see Mr. Crippling depression riding along the sidewalk and asks you to go to dinner with him. You obviously ask him why because you two rarely ever talk. He responds that he wants to get to know you so you agree.

During the dinner you see Pokeman walking up to you to ask for y'alls orders and you get tense but Pokeman isn't pokeman anymore.....He acts differently for some reason. As you get your Cookie Sandwich from the place and Mr. Crippling depression is eating Pineapple pen. You only eat 1/4 of your food bc you are worried about Bob Ross, wondering if he had too many funny cookies or maybe something even worse than the funny cookies.....

You go home and Mr. Crippling Depression whispers "Have a pen pineapple apple pen evening" You roll your eyes and slam the door in his face. You go upsatirs into your room and you see a mass of destruction in your room! You see painted trees all over your room, some of them are fall and some spring trees. You know there is only one person that would do this....BOB ROSS! You get furious and look out your window and see Bob Ross running and dancing in circles like a maniac. You slowly back away then you trip over a book on your floor..but..you don't read the book..

To be continued....