Chapter 11: Does He Mean A Date???

"Maya, I always wanted to tell you something..." Dominic murmured, leaning close so our lips were almost touching.

All I can do was stare at him. "I like you...." With that, he pressed his lips against mine.

"Ah!" I jolted up from my bed. "Oh, it was just a nightmare..." I sighed in relief. There's no way Dominic likes me.

"Maya!" Dominic yelled slaming my bedroom door open. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Please don't kill me! I still have a lot of things to do! Like feed my dog. Wait i dont have a dog... Um... I'll buy a dog and then feed it. Wait, I want a girl dog and to name her Felisha because, why not? See so much to live for! So don't kill me!" I ranted, eyes closed tightly.

"What the... Nevermind, I heard you screaming, are you okay?" He asked walking closer to me. A quick flash of my nightmare appeared. I jumped out of bed.

"Back, Back! You vile beast!" I put my defenses up. OooOoo I know the perfect song for this. Ready? Okay... I'm putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that, I think I might have a heart attack!

Nice. I told my mind. "What did I do?" He tilted his head.

"I had a dream where you were a gigantic monster and was having a battle with Darth Vader on a rainbow with Blake dancing salsa with a broom in the background!" I blurted out. Darn it Maya... I'm disappointed in you...

"Okay? Anyways... I was wondering if you wanted to come with me somewhere."

"Where?" I stared at him, trying to stare into his soul. Haha, kidding. I can't do that. *cough* yet *cough*.  *evily laughs*

"It's a surprise." He said.

"Is Blake coming?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Why?"

"It was just suppost to be me and you..." He scratched the back of his head nervously. My eyes widened. Does he mean a date???

"Sure" I nodded my head and gave him a thumbs up. "Okay see you in ten." And with that, he walked out of my room.

I changed into my unicorn shirt and shorts. Dang! These are comfy! I mean the fabric... Wow. So soft. Feels like silk.

"Why do I always walk into you doing something weird." I turned around to see Blake. "Oh hi Blaze." I stopped touching the fabric and gave a little wave.

"Going somewhere with Dom?" I nodded my head. He grinned knowingly, I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you know that I don't?" I demanded.

He he'll his hands up in surrender. "Nothing... Have fun." He sang and literally skipped out of the room. What the....

I shook my head and wen down stairs. When we were by the car he turned to me suddenly. "Sorry Maya but..." He took out a blindfold.

I knew it! He's trying to kill me! Run while you have the chance!  "Where a you going?"

Shoot. I got caught.

"Don't look at me like that honey, it's not what you think. It's a surprise, remember?" My mouth formed an 'o'.

"Haha. I knew that." I felt my ears warming up in embarrassment. He put the blindfold on me and helped me into the car.

Dominic's POV

When we reached the park, I went to the other side of the door and went to get Maya out. You see a little further north of the park is a secluded area. No one goes there.

I went there when I was younger. I grabbed her hand and pulled out of the car gently. While we were walking, she tripped on a rock and fell head first to the ground. Sadly, I couldn't catch her in time.

"Shit!" I cursed. I lifted her blindfold and sighed. She's unconscious. I left the blind fold on and carried her up in my arms. As I was walking, I encountered a Couple walking by.

"Double shit" They both stared at me in shock.

"It isn't what it looks like." *Cough* Cliché much? *Cough*

Well... to them it's a different story. In there eyes, I have a girl passed out and blindfolded while taking her to who knows where.

"You saw nothing. Understand?" They didn't answer, eyes still wide in fear. "Understand?" I repeated. They nodded quickly.

"Good. Hey! Take your hand away from the phone" I shifted my to one arm then pointed my finger at the husband. He froze, hand stopped moving to his phone.

"Don't call anyone. Especially the police." I paused dramatically before adding,

"I can't go back there." That's a lie, I never went to jail. But might as well have my fun. Right?

"No one has to know." I whispered. He nodded and put his arm to protect his wife when I stepped closer.

"Now. I'm going to bring her to my car and drive off. You'll never here from me again. You forget this ever happened alright?" I lifted her up higher. The couple nodded.

"Shoo." I tilted my head in the direction there suppose to go. They got the message, they both looked at each other before bolting back to the park.

I sighed. That went south fast, one moment we are on our way to my secrecy sanctuary, then we have to go back because she hit her head and a couple saw me carrying her to my car like I'm some kidnapper or something.

Wait... I am a kidnapper. I looked down at Maya and smiled softly. I'm falling for her, slowly, but surely...