Chapter 23: Confessing Problems

Later that day....

"Okay guys I need to go buy groceries because of someone. I'm not naming names but the name is Maya. She keeps eating the food and snacks so I have to go buy. See you guys later. Have fun but not to much fun! Cough cough Dom!" Blake announced. Dominic glared at him.

He mouthed something to Blake but I couldn't make out what he said. Blake rolled his eyes, smirked and left.

"Sooo" Dominic said awkwardly.

'You guys are all alone! This is your chance, no one can interrupt you guys! Come on! THE SHIP HAS TO SAIL ALREADY!!!'

'Okay,okay! Calm down woman!'

'I CANNOT!!!IF I WANT TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER AND I SHIP THEM, THEY WILL END UP TOGETHER!!!!'

'ALRIGHT! DON'T YELL AT ME!!!'

"DOMINIC!" He jumped. "Jeez you scared me! Don't just yell out of no where!"

Did I yell? Oops? I guess I was caught up in the moment....

I scratched my head. "Sorry, I just really needed to tell you something...."

He tilted his head. "Yeah?" I don't know if it was just me but what he just did right now was adorable!!! How can I not notice this before!?

"Umm, Maya? Hello?" Dominic called waving his hand in front of my face.

I grabbed his hand and yanked him down to my height. Here goes nothing....

"I like you more than unicorns! And that is saying something because I LOVE unicorns. Meaning I love you!!! AHH!!!" I yelled and pushed him back, my face hot.

Before he can answer and ran upstairs to my room. When there, I slammed my door shut and locked it. After I flopped on my bed.

'What are you doing?! Get back there!'

'N-no! I can't! It's embarrassing! He doesn't even like me!'

'You didn't even let him finish!!!'

He was probably gonna be like, I'm sorry but I don't like you. I can't be with someone who likes unicorns! I like someone who likes Pegasus and not unicorns!!! I'm sorry I hope we can still be friends!

'Idiot! He's not like that!'

'What if he is?'

'He's not like that! He likes you!!!'  I shook my head. You don't need to lie, I knew I shouldn't have told him.

Dominic's POV

What just happened?

'She likes- no loves you dude! Do something! Chase after her. Confess your dying love for her, tell her you've been whipped since the first day!!!'

She loves me?? She loves me... Maya. Loves. Me? Maya loves me.... HOLY GUACAMOLE MAYA LOVES ME!!! Hallelujah!!!!

(Five minutes of Dominic fangirling later...)

I need to tell her I love her too! A determined look swept across my face.

'That's my boy! Get your girl!'  I sprinted up the stairs and ran down the hall to Maya's room. The thing is, I couldn't stop my run in time so I accidentally slammed into the door....

"Owww" I cried and rubbed my forehead. Shaking it off I knocked on the door repeatedly, "Maya, sweetie, honey! Open the door, I want to talk to you! I need to talk to you!"

She opened the door, "What do you want? I didn't hear enough from you!" She cried dramatically. Wait, isn't it: I heard enough from you?

"Maya you didn't let me say anything!  I lov-" She put her hand on my mouth.

"I don't want to hear it! I don't want to hear you hate unicorns and prefer Pegasus instead!"

I tilted my head confused. Pega-what? "Stop doing that!! Stop tilting your head in a confused manner! Stop being cute!"

I removed her and from my mouth. "Maya let me finish what is was saying! I lo-"

"I can't hear you say I'm just a friend!" She sobbed. I don't understand her.

"Maya please lis-"

"I'm sorry I love unicorns! But if you love Pegasus and I love unicorns, how will this work? Unicorns are the best mythical creatures ever! So if you choose Pegasus over me I understand...."

"Maya enough! You don't understand, I don't love Pegasus! I love you!!!" I yelled.

Her eyes grew wide, face turning red. "AHHH!"  She squealed and pushed me again then covered her face.

I chuckled and hugged her close. I've been waiting for this moment where I can hold her close and call her mine....

"Woo hoo!!! Congrats!!!!" We heard a voice behind us. Blake had a confetti cannon in his hand. He pulled the trigger, making confetti blast everywhere.

I chuckled and shook my head. You're an idiot Blake. I looked down at Maya and she looked up at me. We were about to kiss when Blake ruined it.

"Group hug!" He yelled and grabbed us both, and squeezed us all together.

"Kiss later, celebrate now." He whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes and glared at him when we pulled away.

I watched as him and Maya started laughing. "Can I use the confetti cannon?" She asked.

He nodded his head and gave her one.

Maya's POV

He gave me a cannon full of confetti. I smirked, "you shouldn't have game me one" They gulped.

"Run" I whispered. They ran out the room screaming. Everything's back to not being normal, just the way I like it.

When I caught up to them I lifted the cannon up into the air and pulled the trigger making confetti blast into the air again.

I'll never get tired of scaring them, or Blake's food. Or them in general. I love them both more than unicorns.
*******
It's done! Kidnapped in my unicorn onesie is completed! Yaaaasss! The ship has finally sailed. Epilogue will be posted very, very soon!

Farewell my unicorns! 🦄❤️