Chapter 17: Or Nah?

"Dominic, I have a question for you." I said suddenly.

"Yeah?" Ha asked turning his body to face me. "Do you wanna date?" I clicked my tongue. "Or nah?"

"W-what?" He stuttered. I smirked, "I said to you wanna date" i clicked my tongue again. "or nah?"

"What's with the clicking of the tongue an the or nah?" Blake asked.

I turned to him. "Do you want me to stop." Click. "or nah?" He looked around awkwardly.

"Yes please."

"Alrighty!" I cheered and threw another burning liquid down my throat. Mm that's good! That's such delicious.... Soda. What were you thinking?

"I think that's enough for you" Dominic said trying to take away the two liters of soda in my hand. Key word there: try.

I brought it closer to my chest. "My precious."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine then but stop acting drunk!" I giggled.

"But I'm not acting druuunk!" Slurring my words purposely just to annoy him.

Have you ever done that in a part of your life? Act drunk even though your drinking soda? Pertending it's not soda? No? Just me? Okay....

I gasped "I just realized something!" Dominic sighed and rubbed his face.

"What?" I pointed at him. "Your mean!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"Whatever, I'm done!"

"Baby come back!" I yelled and half sang. I turned my attention to Blake and gave him the creepiest smile I can make make.

He put his hands up in surrender and literally ran out of the room. Aw, I just wanna have fun!

I snickered to myself and went to look for Dominic. Yo, he's gonna get jump scared like the security gets jump scared by an animatronic! From five nights at Freddy's.

I opened the door slightly and found him playing on his phone on the bed. "Go! Go! Go! Aww you stupid bird! They don't call you flappy bird for no reason!"

I started laughing and he turned to me, cheek turning pink. "How long were you there?"

I checked my imaginary watch, "Hmmm like five minutes. How can you not notice me coming in the room? Oh wait, you were to absorbed with the game, Flappy Bird." I smirked.

His cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink. "Shut up" he grumbled.

I laughed to myself. "I'm just joking Dom, don't take it so seriously!" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I never take you seriously!"

I leaned in close and whispered is his ear, "what if I told you I like you?"

"Uhhh....I-would....uhhh" he stuttered.

"Well? What you believe me?" I grinned. He cleared his throat and straightened his back.

"Never!" He declared. I pouted, "So you don't like me Dom? Awww, I thought we had something..."

"No,no,no! Of  course I would believe you! I do like you!" He rushed out.

I leaned back and smirked at him. Realizing what he said, he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Oh, you're good."

I flipped my hair dramatically. "I know! Bye bye Bae! See ya when I get bored which won't be long because I'm always bored!"

I paused wasn't I there to do something? I forgot, oh well....

I walked back to my room and laid down. Grabbing my phone and turning it on, I started to play FNAF on my phone."Come on, come on! 5 AM! I can do this! ...... No my power went off!" I paused and just stared at the screen turn black only Freddy's jingle was heard.

"AAHHHH!!!!"  I screamed because Freddy jump scared me.

"Not fair! Stupid Freddy, I can't even tell where you are! Scaring me, not cool bro...."  I mumbled, placing my phone back on the table and sighed.

Jump scared. Dominic. Security. Unicorns.... the last one really didn't matter but it's unicorns so why not? I snapped my fingers in realization. I was supposed to scared Dominic!

Don't you just hate those moments where you go somewhere to get or do something but forget right after so you go back to where you were before but then suddenly you remember and get hecka annoyed cause you have to go back???

I got up and ran to Dominic's room. "I REMEMBER NOW!!!" I yelled slamming open the door.

"AHHH! Please, I'm to sexy to die!!!" He screamed like a girl. Mission completed.

"Since when were you sexy?" I smirked. His face turned red. I chuckled, "Keep blushing like that and I'm pretty sure people will mistake you as a tomato."

"W-what? Why are you here? Didn't you just leave? He huffed.

I pouted, "Aww you don't want me here anymore cause I scared you? Cause I can expose ya ta people that I know."

"Oh yeah? Like who?"

"My mom and..... Blake doesn't count huh? Okay just my mom!"

He looked at me and started laughing. I felt my cheeks warming up. I don't know why but I think he looks so cute when he laughs....