Chapter 14: Peanut Butter and JELLY Sandwiches

Fifteen more days until that guy comes... I should know, I've been counting. I really don't wanna go but it's for a good cause...

"Maya?" I turned my head to face Dominic. "Yeah?"

"Uh I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me." I shot him a are you serious look. Dominic's eyes widened.

"Ah shit not again, why do I always do this? I mean let's go out for lunch, yeah that's it. But not today! Tomorrow!" He blushed and turned away.

Dominic just blushed. Oh. My. UNICORNS! Dominic blushed. Holy cow!

I squealed and pinched his cheeks. "Aww bae, you're blushing! Soooo cute!!!" He slapped my hands away and pouted.

"I'm not cute, and I thought Blake was your bae" I giggled.

"Don't tell me your jealous." I smirked. He glared at me.

"Of course not! Why would I ever be jealous of Blake being your bae when you said I was? Not me, that's for sure!" He denied.

"Haha you are! You've been eating way to many peanut butter and JELLY sandwiches. Haha!" I laughed.

"Seriously?" He deadpanned. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry hun, you'll always be my bae." I laughed when his cheeks turned more red.

"Oh, and by the way, yeah, I'll go out with you." And with that, I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Sup Blakey!" I said when I passed him in the kitchen. "Hey sweetheart what are you doing?"

"Getting food duh!" I made a weird face at him and took some chips.

"See you later boo!" I said and walked back to my room with the chips still in my arms.

"Yo Dom, you Still here?" i poked my head into my room. Good he left.

I threw everything on the bed and flopped down next to it. Mmm, (junk) food...

I opened the cheetos, grabbed a handful, and stuffed it in my mouth.

I am happy. Food make me happy.
****
Hey honey, I got you something..." Dominic smirked and walked closer to me.

"What is it?" I asked. His smirk grew wider, "It starts with f and ends with ck."

I gasped loudly and squealed. "You got me a fire truck!??"

He chuckled and pulled out a fire truck from behind his back and gave it to me.

"How'd you know?"

I shrugged my shoulders and grinned. "Not saying."

"Oh and I got you something else."  I tilted my head confused. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Ahh!!!" I screamed and opened my eyes. It happened again! Another nightmare!! Well, not the first part, I wanted a fire truck.

"What happened? Are you dead???" Blake stumbled into my room in Spongebob boxers, eyes half closed, and holding a plastic toy bat.

I giggled. "Nothing, just a nightmare, go back to sleep." He nodded and yawned. He turned around and hit his face on the wall, he grunted and moved to the side, then walked out.

I sighed and snuggled with my pillow. What's going on? Dumb dreams! I hate Dominic!! Lair, my conscious snickered. Shut up!!
Make me!  Sometimes I hate you. Same.

Whatever. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.
****
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm lazy. Besides that, OooOooo, is Maya starting to develop feelings for the nincompoop? Who know?????