Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I rolled my eyes as I followed Harry over to the dimly lit bar. This was the first awardshow-afterparty we'd ever been to, so naturally, we'd been playing truth or dare. It was pretty uneventful until Mr. Irish decided to dare Harry and I to go and pretend to work at the bar and see how many celebs we could serve beverages to.

"We're not seriously doing this?!" I wondered out loud. Harry started laughing, "You're no fun!" I was about to get him with a witty come back when I noticed a beautiful girl in a long golden gown walking towards the bar. She glanced at Harry for a second then her eyes moved towards me, she looked me over before sitting down on one of the bar stools.

Harry nudged me, so I stumbled over to her. "Hey would you like anything?" Wait! Those eyes, that hair, she's Sabrina bloody Collins! I was about to tell her about my five posters of her hanging in my room but stopped short when she replied cheekily, "Yeah, your name." I quickly recovred and replied, "Tell me yours first." Not that I didn't know it already or anything.

"Aww, come on, you don't know my name? Guess." I played along and forrowed my eyebrows, putting on an innocent face, "I don't know."

She rolled her eyes and finally gave in, "My name's Avery." What? I took another careful look at her, yup this was definitly Sabrina Collins, she was even wearing the same dress I'd spotted her in earlier! She obviously didn't know who I was. I wasn't that surprised, One Direction wasn't really well known in the states. I decided to take a chance with this, and smiled, uttering the words that changed my life,

"Nice to meet you Avery, I'm Zayn."

*. *. *. *.

Whaddyu guys think? I'm really happy with the feedback I've gotten from just the first chapter!:D 63 reads! Thanks! U guys r da best:)

Plz spread the word!

Peace. Love. One Diretion.