Voice II ::: It's not only me!

Rin's P.O.V

   The curtain opened and I stiffened it was the girl next class, Gumi Megpoid. Her green hair was still cute as ever, her orange rimmed glass and curious and nervous eyes which was looking at me. I feel like she was saying 'Who are you talking to? Yourself? Are you crazy?' or something like that.

"Umm, Do you--' She said

     "I am not crazy! Dont think like that!" I said in defense, cutting her off.

"No, I didn't mean like that.. umm..Do you know Vocaloid??" She said shyly, looking at the floor.

     "Hey, Rin!! Look at the window!!" Len shouted at my mind, I turned and saw it's reflection, it wasn't the cute, shy green-haired girl in front of me, but a girl with a mature face, long pink hair and sharp hazel eyes. Her arms are crossed at her chest, I get the feeling that she doesn't trust me at all...

"It's Luka! Megurine Luka!" Len exclaimed

     "Luka? One of the Vocaloids?" I asked mentally.

"Yes!" he shouted, I turned back and saw Gumi fidgeting, waiting for my answer.

     "Yes, I do know about them. But uh.. I'd like to continue this conversation at another place... I don't want any other person hearing us... If you know what I meant..... You and I have the same problem after all.. If that's the same case as you..." I said trying not to sound mean. She nodded and gave me a smile.

"Um..... Can we meet after class? I'm not sure where but... " she said then she took out her phone and started clicking, then she showed it to me, it was her phone number. "We can mail each other, I'm not sure what time the Arts club would finish so.." Gumi said, I smiled at her and took her number, then I mailed at her.

    "That's my number." then I remembered that the next class was starting. "Umm.. The next class is starting, so I guess we'l meet up later? See yah around Megpoid-san!" I said and dashed off to the classroom. Good thing the teacher hadn't arrive yet, then I saw Yuki and Kaoru gesturing me to sit down next to them. I sat between them, and started asking if i was feeling good, and of course I said I was. Then the lunch break came fast, I stretched my arms and slouched at the table, Yuki taped my shoulder and we head to the roof top where we usually have lunch. We started a conversation about NBA and it's quarterfinals, I can hear Len humming again but this time I let it slip, it was the perfect time. I thought that life doesn't hate me after all, after knowing that I am not the only one who got the freaking Vocaloid spirit in me.

     "Hey, Len." I called mentally.

"What is it?" Len said

      "About the Vocaloid incident where you were in... Uhh.. Who else was in that van? I didn't mean to offend you but.." I asked

"It's alright Rin. Thoguh it is sad that Luka also have the same fate as me..." Len said, I knew he didn't want to say that he is already dead and I also don't want to hear death while i was eating lunch "As far as i can remember, except me and Luka hmm.. I can say Hatsune Miku, Sakine Meiko, and Hiyama Kiyoteru, of course the driver was with us and as far as I can remember we call him Sakaki..."

     "Oh, I see... I hope everyone else is in better condition..." I mentally said. Then we went back to the classroom.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

     Then the club activities ended, but I was punished for using the phone in the midst of the time out, what's wrong with it?! I mean I was waiting for a mail from Gumi which she hadn't mailed! Now, I need to run 10 laps around the court, thanks to Len singing in my mind I didn't even noticed that I have run more than 10 laps until I heard Len saying that it was already 13 laps. When I opened the locker room for basket ball, I saw something unbelievable but believable for some one like me. I saw Gakupo topless in front of the mirror, and he was talking to somebody, I didn't paid mind to his shirtless body but the reflection. It wasn't shirtless as Gakupo, but I am very sure that the reflection doesn't belong to Gakupo.