Voice XIII::: Musical for Students audition in 1-A

Kaoru's P.O.V.

Did the pig flew? If not please find or train one cause this is the time were it really is needed! Rin is singing! Much less in a pretty rhythm!

(A/N: You can decoded whose singing right?)

AR:dare mo shiranai aikotoba de oretachi wa hanasou yo

SK & KG: hitome atta shunkan ni hajimaru STORY

MG: dare mo mita kotonai ano sekai no hate e yukou yo

AR, SK, KG & MG: ima wa tooku nani mo mieyashinai kedo

AR & MG:doko ka tooi basho de

SK & KG: kitto onaji yume wo egaiteru

ALL: nakama ga iru

AR: te wo nobase RIGHT NOW

KG: hanasanai zettai kizuna

MG: shinuki daze HYPER

SK & KG: DON'T GIVE UP! YOU NEVER GIVE UP!

AR & MG:SO FREESTYLE

SK: hitori jyanain da YOU ARE

AR & MG: yakusoku shita yo ne

ALL: dakara itsuka kitto kimi wo mukae ni yuku

(A/N: I didn't put the whole song.. ="<)

Silence. They were greeted by vast silence after the song, everyone was staring at them. Them who didn't look any different after singing so good, as if it was normal for them to sing like that. Then RIn noticed the stares. "HUh? What's wrong? Did I grew another head?" she asked looking back at us.

"NO more like had another voice." I said. She flinched at the word voice.. Why?

"V-voice?" she stuttered.

"Tell me, did you remember singing?" Yuki asked, looking RIn with her analyzing stare.

"S-singing? I did?" Rin said, backing out. Honestly, if I was stared like that I would back out too.

"Yes you did!!!" Sawako-sensei cheered. Of course after hearing RUrika's horrible performance she would love the four to perform, much less they showed this kind of voice at this kind of time. The four of them never showed any interest in singing and how did they got that voice? It was so... Mesmerizing? Cool? Oh I know AWESOME.

"THat includes Kaito, Gumi and Gakupo! Oh God knows where you got that kind of voice and timing! Did you practiced it?!" Sawako-sensei ranted on and on while shaking Rin's shoulder.

"W-we didn't sensei!" RIn said as she tried to pull away from the enthusiastic teacher.

"But how come you have those oh-so-perfect timing with each other?" I asked pointing my pen in random directions. The four of them looked at each other and shrugged.

"Instincts.. I guess?" RIn said as she scratch the back of her head and smiled sheepishly.

"B-but how?" Yuki asked. "When did you got that voice? You were a bad singer as far as I remember when I'm with you."

"I guess from a... Friend." RIn said, stealing a glance on the greenette. Did they know this Friend?

"Who cares!" Sawako-sensei exclaimed as she hopped away. "This is final class, the performers for the MfS is Akita, SHion, Megpoid and Kamui! Ja ne~" she said and vanished from our sight.

"W-wait! I refuse!" They all protested but weren't heard because sensei slammed the door shut.

"Refuse? Why?" Yuki asked skeptically.