VOICE X::: The disappearance of Rin (MIKU)

Kaito's P.O.V.

Really, does Rin always have to create problems?! Not to mention! Her VOCALOID is replacing her well! Gumi might not see it since she was 'too' troubled as Luka says since she decided to hang in my head so resulting of me hearing chattering of a matured girl and an overly enthusiastic girl who sequeals too much in my head. And of course resulting of me having an head ache and a bump on the head because of a surprise squeal of Miku which I end up facing the tree instead of Hana... That hurts and I know it. Currently I'm laying in my camp bed after lunch. "Sorry" Miku muttered.

I grabbed my bag and took out the mirror to see a 'ready-to-cry' Miku with a leek on both hands. Now I can't help but think of her as cute! "S'alright Miku" I assured her.

"*sniff* Really?"

"Yes." I assured her.

"Hey, Kaito! You there?" A highly pitched voice asked from outside Urgh, Rin.. Oopss, it's Len

"I'm in. What do you want?" I asked, opening the door seeing he-him carrying a leek-flavored ice cream? (I know it might not exist but... lets have our imagination for the leek and ice cream lover shall we? xD)

"YO dude, pretty dumb action over there" He greeted as a 'Rin' grin plastered to his face.

"Oh gee, thanks a lot Kagamine" I hissed lowly so that none of the female population would turn their head to us

"Anyways, I saw this at Rin's fridge. Knowing that I saw Rin's notes yesterday I decided to give this to you since it's on her schedule." he grinned  and forcibly gave me the ice cream"Now I knew what she meant last week. Ciao, pair of leek ice." then he skipped away while whistling... Huh?

"Leek?! Open it up! Open it up!" Miku screeched again... Ugh my head.!

"Alright! Just wait a minute!" I groaned loudly. I plopped down to my bed, letting the sunlight hit my body and opened the ice cream. I stuffed it in my mouth.... It tastes really good! After munching on my ice cream the door opened with the teacher saying that I can help out on picking some twigs for the camp fire.

The dusk came, and the camp fire is lit also not to mention I'm alone. I don't care the surrounding is peaceful enough.. I started removing my scarf and glasses as I hummed my grandmother's last lullaby for me when I was a child. "Beautiful.." Miku muttered as she hummed with me slowly humming forms into words.

Suyasuya yume wo miteru

Kimi no yokogao

Kidzukazu koboreta namida

Hoo wo tsutau

Setsuna no tokimeki wo

Kono mune ni kakushiteta no

We sang together, my eyes were closed as I see Miku singing together with me. I didn't know how but our voices contemplated with each other. And how did she knew the lyrics at it's right note? Then I heard the leaves beside me shuffling and an image of Len showed up. My eyes snapped open and saw couple of my classmates staring at me and Len smiling smugly at me.

"Did you decided to show off now?" he said smirking

"Shut up Ka-Akita." I hissed

"Are you perhaps Shion?" Daiki asked, completely gaping at me.

"No am not, Daiki" I said standing up. "Just a blue head stranger who decided to rest." I replied coolly. "Don't bother calling me for dinner Rin. I'll be sleeping." I said closing the door for the boy's cabin.

Apparently I was lucky to get the single person room so I am alone in my room. I can see Miku, tears dripping off her eyes as soon as I set eyes on the mirror. I leaned on the wall letting my head rest to the wall as I stare at the newly risen moon. "So are you thinking what I am thinking?" I voiced out my thoughts.

"I-I can-can't imagine being separated f-from you..." Miku choked out as if she was strangled.

"Neither to I." I said hugging my knees, I looked at Miku and she was doing the same. Wearing a red hoodie, black skirt that has a red patterned heart and knee length boots, her hair was tied into a single teal ponytail. Pretty, but it wasn't the time to think about that. Both of our thoughts were synchronizing.

What if one of us disappear like Rin? What should we do?

I wasn't going to waste anytime. I don't want Miku to leave without her hearing from my very lips what I feel for her. Really she must've read my mind but I want her to hear everything from my very lips.. I might sound ridiculous but I 'love' her. I don't know why but my heart pounds loudly every time I see her.. Which pretty much is everyday.

"I li-" Does have my mouth to fail me right now? My voice wasn't cooperating with me here! I quickly fished out my pen and paper and quickly wrote what I felt. I heard a couple of voices 'Miku' they were calling out for her... Who are they? I desperately looked at her, she was standing now and she gave me a small smile and waved her hand at me. Why?

Somehow I managed to let her see what I just wrote for her before letting my eyes drop on me.

Aishiteru my leek lover

An angelic voice began singing the lullaby as my consciousness fade

Last night, Good night

Itsuka wa mukaeru

Saigo wo omou yo

Yozora ni negau no

Tokiwa no egao wo

Oyasumi watashi no Kaito

\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/

Author's note everyone!!!

So yes I am on the roll for VOCALOID!! Honestly I'm not happy for letting my favorite vocaloid to disappear just because she slipped clumsily.. I dont know why but I wrote that because it happened to me.. Crazy me...

I dedicate this to a Miku lover! Because she is a MikuxKaito fan! And so I am! \(^0^)/

The rain lover,

Myst C.