Voice V::: The disappearance of Rin .....(PART 1)

Kaito's P.O.V

I was preparing for school, my assignments were placed neatly in my bag, my glasses were now laying on the table, scarf was hanging on my chair and the toast in my mouth was smoking hot. The morning was nice and calm. Not until I heard a certain knock on my door.

Gumi's P.O.V.

The morning was calming. The tweeting of the birds were melodious, the sun rising slowly lighting up most of the town, one of the nice mornings you'll need after having a hectic day. I htought I was going to love this day not until I saw Kaito running towards me without his glasses and scarf on.

Gakupo's P.O.V

The morning was still the same. Girls followed me until I reached my classroom. Nothing unusual at all. Wataru was pestering me about what is my relationship with Gumi which Iignored with all my light. I wasn't going to be a rival with Len in liking Gumi. And no I dont like er the way Len likes her. I heard whistling in the classroom. My head whipped up to the door, seeing a green head and, a certain blue head that seemed to forgot his scarf and glasses. Hearing the news that I didn't expect...

Gakupo, Gumi and Kaito's P.O.V

I didn't think that she would disappear without a trace and let Len take over her body...