Voice XII: Way too much change

Yuki's P.O.V. (bet cha' dont expect this!)

"RIN! GET THE REBOUND!" I shouted at her.

     Her head snapped up and took the rebound. Lucky she was fast enough to react if not the ball must've stolen by the Teitan's ace. She hastily guarded the ball and passed the ball in it's only possible pass route that only I can see. I took the ba;; for granted and made a 3 point before any of them reacts to the fast pass-shoot routine of me and Rin. Luck is with us, buzzer beater. I jumped in joy and tackled Rin a hug.

"We did it!" I cheered.

"Woah, calm down little snow." Rin said patting my head. Then we were called for the 'Thank you' bow. After changing back to our uniform, I clinged to her arm. I kept talking and talking until Kaoru got back from his game, he waved at us together with our new friends, Gakupo and Kaito. "Now were complete let's go KARAOKE!" I shouted. Three people flinched and it wasn't me nor Kaoru.

"P-pass." the trio said looking away from us.

"Why? What's wrong?" Kaoru asked.

"A job/Neru needs me/grocery" the three of them replied in sync. I would've laugh it it weren't for the aura they were emitting.

"What's your proble-" Kaoru snapped but I slapped my hand to his mouth before he explode.

"I see.. Then I guess we can do it some other day?" I said, giving them hopeful eyes.

"S-sure." Rin replied.

"Then see yah school?" I asked and the trio nodded. THey went to their own ways, carrying their own gloomy aura.

"What's their problem?" Kaoru spatted, boring glares behind their backs. We both knew, that those excuses were lies. And RIn knows that both us knew whenever someone lies to us and the both of us hates it.

Heya!~ You probably forgot about me so I'll introduce myself! I'm Sakai Yuki! Rin has possibly told you about me.. I just want you tell you something about the week after the camping.

The change. It was noticeable. We can't bare to see them like this. Much less see them like this for a month.. no a day. But we felt like we shouldn't interrupt them, not to enter the world that was subconciously made between the four of them.. It was like they were off to their own world.

After the camping trip the school have made a 'class' change. ANd with our luck the three of us were in the same class together. BUt with some additions of Rin's new friends, Megpoid Gumi, Shion Kaito and surprisingly Kamui Gakupo. The six of us is in 1-A class. The teachers expected that this class would be the most annoying but at the same time cheerful since Rin was in class (A/N: The teachers labeled her as the most annoying student! xD), but they were wrong. RIn had changed. Drastically changed.

Rin was being her annoying self. But it wasn't annoying as before, sure she still make 'Rin only' pranks and all but her laughs.. It has changed. It was forced and I can't bear to hear her laugh like that. She would usually stare at the clouds and occasionally giggle at herself while tapping her pen at the table, really she sounded mental but now that she was acting like someone really precious died I can't help but to rethink...

Shion Kaito. Whom I always take another look since he always wear those super hot things all over his head. Seriously why does he need to wear a scarf and thick glasses in this kind of hot summer? But nowadays he was showing off that good-looking face of his. NO offense but the guy did have nice looks.. not as good as Kaoru though... ANYWAYS! Yeah, after that camp he changed. SOme girls of Gakupo's fan club turned to him...

Next is Gakupo. He's a nice guy really. He's kinda our big brother whenever training comes. And heck he was like Rin these past 3 months, I could see him looking at the mirror or dozing off. But after the camping trip all of his smiles were forced. Well from the beginning they were forced but it was only given to his fan girls.. not us. Next he has treated the love letters with a little.. care as he call it.

Lastly was Megpoid Gumi. The cutest girl I met! I quickly recognized her when she called for RIn one day. I still remembered that day she still have nice long green hair but after Rin collapsed and was brought to the clinic with Kaito her hair was cut into a cute hairstyle! Her shy attitude gives her more cuteness! But of course she didn't escaped the change. Her eyes held no sparkle anymore, they were dull green, her aura was the most terrifying than the other three, it was the gloomiest out of the three.

The four of them stayed alone as they can in the entire week. And that entire week was the week of preparation for the culture festival.

The next day was the day for the Music teacher, Sawako-sensei (ring any bells?! xD) has to choose a Representative or group to participate in the 'Musical by Students' day of the Culture Festival. IN every class there have to a representative, but guessing with our new class no one was fitted to be competed. The winner representative can get his/her/their class a whole day with the 't.v. people' who will perform before the actual MfS. "So we can get Rurika-kun's group to start?" Sawako-sensei said as she clapped to get everyone's attention.

Every head snapped up to the front, I looked up to see Rin still in her depressed mode. I sighed and whipped my head up to Rurika's Siren group. The song was 'Just be Friends' by the VOCALOID Luka. I can tell Sawako-sensei wasn't very pleased with those screeching voices, honestly if I was a judge I would've thrown a tomato at them already...

"So is there anyone woulde love to volunteer?" Sawako-sensei asked, desperately finding a nicer performer. Suddenly the player played on it's own and played the tune that I really like. 'RIGHT NOW' by Natsu and Ame. "Gome-" sensei tried to say and turn off the player when she was cut off by a nice voice. But it was the voice I was least expecting to sing.

"dare mo shiranai aikotoba de oretachi wa hanasou yo"

<321<319<321<319<321<319<321<319<321<319<321<319<321<319<3

Author's note!!!

So that song is really RIght now and it wasn't sang by Natsu and Ame.. Just a thought though! That song is in the Katekyo HItman Reborn! Sang by Tsuna and Basil! And Sawako-sansei! Does she ring any bells to you? SHe's from K-on! Just a share of thought!