Chapter 1: Meet Her

Savanna's P.O.V.

"I will send you to my province tomorrow." My mom said upon entering my room

"WHAT?!? BUT WHY MOM?!?" I shouted. Shock is written all over my face.

"Well as you can see your father and I decided to send you to barangay Alfresco in the Philippines. The province where I met your father. Well we just want you to experience living a SIMPLE life because in the near future we know that it will going to be impossible to happen. Sorry sweetheart but that's the only way we know." She Explains.

Yeah Right "Philippines". The one and only homeland of my mother. My mother is a Pure Filipino while my father is a Half American and half Korean.

"Pack your things now. We have to go early tomorrow." My mom said as she leave my room.

Wait! Hindi ko pa pala naipapakilala ang sarili ko. BTW I'm Savanna Mika Grace Anne G. Smith. 15 years old. As I've said just know I have a blood of Korean, American and Filipino. I am an only child. I can understand and also knows how to speak Tagalog but I don't use it when I'm talking to someone because my pronunciation is kinda funny so I only use English. Dito na ako lumaki sa america so laking gulat ko na lang Nung Sinabi ni mom na she will send me to the Philippines.

THIS IS ****! I DONT WANT TO GO IN THE PHILIPPINES! I'M ALREADY HAPPY LIVING HERE! ARGHH!! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!

When I decided to pack my things up my phone suddenly rang So I immediately answer it.

"What is it ?"

("BES!!") She shouted. She's Ezra Jace Cantos my Besty. She's a Pure Filipino.

"Speak." I said while packing my clothes.

("I thought you are coming with me at my boyfriend's house ?")

"Nah my mom suddenly went to my room and told me that she will send me to Philippines." I said with my annoyed tone.

("WHAT?!?!") She shouted. Tsk she really loves to shout and that's kinda irritating.

"......"

("Gosh ! I want to go with you but for sure my parents won't allow me")

"Tsk yeah right but Take note my mom will send me to a PROVINCE.") I said emphasizing the word 'PROVINCE'. Akala ko dadamayan niya pero instead she LAUGHED at me! Is she really my bestfriend? Tsk -_-

("Hahahahaha xD Bad for you ! Sana Umitim ka dun haha you know sobrang init dun!") She said while laughing =_=

"That will not gonna happen! Duh? my skin is naturally white! Tsk."

("Hahaha I'm just joking. Don't take it seriously!")

"Tsk"

("Hahaha so yeah bye bye besty I have to go na may gagawin pa kasi ako. See you when you came back!! Have a safe trip!! I love you besty!!")

"Take care too. Bye bye! I love you too besty!" I said and pinutol ko na yung tawag

I sigh and just continued packing my things.

After packing my things nagshower muna ako bago matulog.

"Tsk its going to be a long day tomorrow." I said to myself before I drove to sleep.

--------------------------

Sorry po sa Mga typo at sa mga wrong grammar. Hindi po kasi ako masyadong marunong mag-english eh hehe 😀😀

Thanks po for reading kung Meron man haha.

#Edited