Chapter 11

I watched as Avery walked down the hall and I smiled. Gracie had texted me earlier asking me about where Avery had planned for tonight and asked him about it. He had planned to take her to a private beach somewhere.

My mind drifted to what Tina had said the other day. Where will I be in a year?

I could be anywhere in the world with anyone or no one. No one knows the future and the more you think about it the more you want to know. The more you feel you need to know.

I checked my watch and saw it was time to get ready. Blake and I were going to get pizza tonight and then later go out riding.

A little bit later I got a text from him telling me he was at the end of the road waiting. We decided it was the best idea to meet anywhere away from my family because of how protective everyone is of me.

"Hey Blake what are you doing out here?" I froze as I heard Zack ask him. Zack's eyes widened when he saw me.

"I-"

"What is going on here?"

"Blake was helping me find a wedding present for Liam and Tina." I tried to sound convincing. He nodded slowly and walked back to the house. I let out a breath of relief.

"That was extremely close." Blake said turning towards me. We headed out and to the pizza place. "How did you think of something so easily?" He questioned me.

I shrugged and smiled, "Because I planed on doing that later and you can help me find something for them." We finished our pizza and headed to the mall.

~2 months later~

I ordered Tina to sit down so I could do her hair. It was her wedding day and she was a mess. Pretty soon we were heading to the church in the limo. I was the maid of honor so I was the last of the bridesmaids out.

Before we knew it the wedding and reception were over and the bride and groom were headed to New Zealand. Within 2 months everything has gotten better. Avery and Gracie were extremely close and were inseparable. 

Blake and I were getting closer, too. My family didn't know yet and I was thinking about telling them soon.

It was 1 in the morning and I was with my horses. "I've missed going out on rides with you two." I rested my forehead on her's and just stood there for a few minutes. I saw Blake walk in as I was climbing up my ladder.

"Come on up." I told him and he followed me up. He froze when he saw what I did to the loft. On all sides there were stacks of straw piled up. I had lose straw in a pile with a blanket over top and a few pillows. I had a bookshelf of horse books and photo albums. To top it off,  I had a mini fridge connected to the wall that held cans of pop and bottles of water.