1.

May Evans.

  "Finally." I mutter to myself when I heard the bell ring. 

  I had forgot to eat breakfast and I was starving. Honestly? Me being hungry right now is such an understatement. I rushed into the cafeteria and sat down at my usual table - the empty one way in the back. I was basically the only real loner who ate lunch in the cafeteria, the others were a bunch of wusses.

  I pulled out my lunch container and opened it up.

  Mmm. Chocolate covered strawberries.

  I picked one up and licked around the tip, licking my lips at the delicious chocolate taste.

  Bless my parents for giving me this deliciousness for lunch time.

  Licking my lips one more time, I popped the rest in my mouth and chewed and swallowed. Then repeated the same process with the rest of them.

  I was only finishing my last one when I noticed a presence at my table. I looked up and met a pair of pretty brown eyes.

  Evan Parker.

  I had brown eyes too, and they were pretty, but his were pretty too.

  "Can I help you?" I asked raising my right brow, trying to look intimidating, but I'm sure that I failed miserably.

  "Yeah. Here's my number, text me later." Evan Parker rushed out handing me a slip of paper. Not bothering to read it, I stuffed it in the back pocket of my jeans.

  I downed some sierra mist and exited the cafeteria towards my locker. Being a smart junior meant that I only had morning classes. Not that I minded, I got to spend time with my little brother, Cayde.

  I adjusted my snapback, slammed my locker, and made my way outside and down the steps of my school.

  It took me about five minutes to walk home. I fumbled with my keys and pushed open the door. "I'm home animals!"

  "Mommy has a hickey!" I heard Cayde yell from the kitchen.

  "I sure do." my mom laughed. I could hear the humor in her voice.

  My parents were as free as a bee, and I loved them for it. They were still stuck in their teenage years, just with two kids and a couple grey hairs.

  My mom was practically like Marilyn Monroe before she met my dad, a hoe with a dream. No offense though, because I am a big fan of her work. And she's stunning. God bless her soul.

  After my mom had sex with my dad for the first time, she cut him off completely. She was so scared that because he was the one to take her virginity- he'd break up with her the next day. But that wasn't the case because boy was he head over heels for her and he still is. 

  "Why don't you have a hickey May?" my little brother asked as I lifted him up and he instantly became interested in my long brown hair. He was really light for a six year old, but then again I haven't held much 6 year olds so I wouldn't really know.

  "Unfortunately, nobody likes me that much. How was your day?"

  My little brother was home schooled because of his inability to focus. He got distracted within two minutes and the teachers were tired of it. My parents worked from home though and with me coming home early, we were all pretty close and we made it work.

  "I want ice cream." he muttered jumping down from my arms. Just that moment my dad walked into the kitchen with wearing nothing but his boxers.

  "How does spaghetti sound?" he asked pecking my forehead. I nodded and exited the kitchen, walking up the stairs and into my bedroom, which was painted blue with white paint splatters. Everything in my room was white, from my white bed-sheets down to my white carpeting.