2.

May Evans.

  Wakeup in the morning feelin' like P Diddy.

  I groaned and stuck my hand out, slamming it down on my alarm clock. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. 

  Stupid school.

  Stupid mornings.

  I walked over to my adjoined bathroom and started up the shower. As I waited for the water to heat up, I brushed my teeth. After that I stripped from my pajamas and hopped in the shower, washing everywhere, and shaving everything.

  I wrapped myself around my towel and looked through my closet, putting on my bra and panties, I changed into  a pair of my black leggings, a long white shirt that use to belong to my dad, and my red low top converses. I walked out into my room, sitting down on my vanity chair and grabbing my brush. I brushed the knots out of my hair and tie it up into a ponytail.

  Grabbing my bag, and phone, I skipped down the hallway and banged on my brother's door. 

  "Are you up Cayde?"

  "Yeah. I think I'm going to build a chocolate pudding fort today." 

  I nodded although he couldn't see me. " Good luck with that."

  "Thanks March."

  "May! My name is May!" I quickly made the sign of the cross and said a quick prayer for my little brother.

  "That's what I said!"

  Rolling my eyes, I walked down the steps and into the kitchen to find my mom making hot chocolate and pancakes.

"Good morning little C. "

  I giggled and shook my head. "I'm telling you mom, I'll be a D before summer starts." I take a bite out of the pancake she flips onto my plate and stuff the whole thing in my mouth, chewing and making a face.

  Waffles over pancakes any day.

  I down it with some hot chocolate and burp my way out the door. "See you later!"I scream into the house before slamming my door shut and making my way to the corner.

  The bus pulls up shortly and I smile at the driver, making my way towards the back of the bus. Naturally only the popular kids who don't own a car sit in the back, but on a day like today, the loners rule the bus and the populars sit in the front.

  It's reversed on the daily.

-

When we pull up to my school, exiting the bus I spot Nash looking uneasy. Honestly I don't know why he's still afraid to be seen with me at school. He's obviously been isolated by the football team, and pretty much everyone in the entire student body.

He's an outcast.

I'm a loner.

We are freaking one. 

I tried explaining that to him yesterday actually, but he insisted that he'll make a quick comeup. But I guess that's better than seeing him look so glum during school.

" Hey December! " I hear someone screaming from behind me. Frowning, I turned around to see a brown eyed guy staring at me. He's beautiful. 

" Who are you? " I ask once he gets closer.

" I'm Evan Parker, I gave you my number yesterday. "

Remembering, I nodded." Oh yeah. " Then frowned, " My name is May. M-a-y. That's nowhere near December. What the hell. "