9.

Skye Walters Point of View.

 I need to get out of this school.

Like right now.

Even though there is still an hour left, I stand up, push in my chair and walk out of the class. I hear Ms. Finnickle, my Algebra teacher, call my name, my but I keep walking. I'm not missing anything, nerds do my homework for me anyway.

I get to my locker and throw my books in there. I get out my keys and my phone and walk out of the school. It's Friday and the best day of this week was Tuesday when I blew off Nash. That's sad.

I'm so done with this boring hell hole, I just need to go home. Granted, it's not much better, but at least it's not boring.

Before I start to drive my $845,000 car, I text Nash.

*Come to my house at 8. ;)*

He's probably being a prick, actually paying attention in class and shit so I'm not expecting a reply any time soon.

*I'll be there at 7. ;(*

*Damn, wait... ;)*"Only you Nash..." I smile to myself.

*Whoa there, goody two shoes, you shouldn't be texting in school* I send, eager for his reply.

*Smd Skye. :P*  Nash sends, he knows I hate it when people send tongue faces. They're so childish.

*Trust me, I was planning on it, but after that... I'm good. :) See you at EIGHT Nash.*

I put my phone down and drive out this dreaded parking lot. Time to start my weekend!

...

I finally get out of the mall at 7:30 and drive home. I might've picked up a little bit of lingerie. Not that we're using it tonight, but it never hurts.

I pull into my driveway and of course, there's a never fashionably late, Nash.

I don't say anything to him as I get out of my car and walk up to my front door and hear him follow. I open it and before I can even put my bag down he spins me around and plants a kiss on my lips. Just a peck though.

I turn around and smile so that Nash can't see. I don't want him to know how happy he makes me. I don't even want to admit it to myself. I grab his hand and walk us into the kitchen.

"Grab whatever snacks you want, it's going to be a long night." I smirk at Nash and see him frown. "What's wrong?"

"Don't get mad at me..." He whispers.

"Okay?" I lean in closer to hear him.

"Tonight, I just want to, I don't know, watch a movie?" Nash says as he searches for the right words.

"Oh..." My smile fades. Do I smell bad?

"No." He laughs. Damn, I said that out loud didn't I? "You smell perfect, as usual. But Skye, I'm going to tell you something and I don't want you to hate me."

I nod my head hesitantly.

"I'm falling for you Skye." He grabs my hands and I start to shake my head. "Skye, I'm serious. Not in a cliche I'm automatically in love with you way but... Everyday I'm alone, I just think of how much I want to be with you. I'm not in love with you and I know that you don't do relationships but, I want you Skye Walters."

"Nash, you don't really... It's just your hormones talking." I try to reason with him but now he starts to shake his head.

"I've thought about this for a while and I know that I want you. I actually want you, not your vagina. You. I want you as my girlfriend. A person I can spend everyday with, at school, after school. Every single day." Nash lets go of my hands and goes for my shoulders.

I shrug him off and walk into the living room, sitting as far away from the kitchen as possible. My head falls to my hands and I hear Nash walk into the living room, obviously flustered that I walked away from him.

"I just need you to give me a chance Skye." He walks and sits right next to me.

He tries to hug me but yet again, I push him off me.

"No! Nash. You don't get it!" I absentmindedly start waving my hands around as if to snap him back into reality. "This is exactly what I didn't want! What we're doing, isn't a relationship nor was it to start one! We're having sex, that's it! And we haven't even done it yet!" I scream at him.

"Skye, please just--"

"No. I won't. Whatever it is that you wanted, it won't happen. I'm not going to give you a chance, I'm not going to listen to whatever you have to say and I'm sure as hell not going to be your girlfriend! Just get out of my house." I point to the door and without hesitation Nash gets up and walks out, slamming the door in the proccess.

I can't help but cry, he was my distraction. From everything and everyone and I just made him leave. But when he left, I didn't just feel my distraction leave, I felt a piece of me go with him. Why the hell do I sound like I'm in a cliche movie? And most importantly why is everything I'm saying true?

May Evans' Point of View.

" I'm a dragon, you're a whore. Don't even know what you're good for. Mimicking me is a fucking bore to me. But babe, Lay me down tonight in my diamonds and pearls. " I sang at the top of my lungs.

Lana Del Rey is my queen.

I jumped off my bed and opened up my balcony door that viewed a soaking wet Nash. Pulling him inside, closing the door before the rain comes in, I handed him my towel that was hanging off my bathroom door.

Fifteen minutes later and he was changed into another set of clothes, and dried off I stared at him in question.

" Why are you here? "

He chuckled. " We always hang out on Fridays. " 

I frowned and continued jumping on my bed. " No we don't. You're the worst best friend like ever. So be a doll and tell me the situation that led you to my house. "

He sighed and sprawled his body out against my white carpeted floor. " Skye Walters has fucked me up. Mentally, emotionally, and physically. "

I pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth thinking of how familiar that name sounded. I knew Evan had a cousin named Skye. Then again I could be wrong because I don't even remember what I had for dinner a couple hours earlier.

" Okay I have no idea who that is. " 

He chuckled. " You're a lost case. " 

" I'm dating Evan Parkers. I think it's been like three days. I'm not even sure. Anyway. Yeah. "

My best friend bolted up from the floor and pinned me down on my bed within a couple seconds. " Why didn't you tell me? " 

" Because you're the worst best friend in the fucking world, and I'm not sure about you but this position is pretty awkward considering the fact that you have a boner. " I stated dumbfounded.

He pecked my cheek and smiled lazily, " You can get rid of that for me. "

I frowned and kneed him, rolling from under his hold. " Nash I don't think you understand. I don't like you, nor have I ever liked you. "

He looked at me and shrugged. " It's cool. "

I tied my hair in a ponytail and turned back to my best friend. " I would like to meet this mysterious Skye. "

" She goes to our school. " 

" Interesting. You'll have to show her to me sometime. "