11.

(Check out our new story called Under One Roof!)

Skye Walters' Point of View.

"It's been like two months since you've given me head, Skye. I'm miserable." Nash fake pouts as we walk into the front doors of the school.

"Are you kidding me dude?" I stop walking and face him. "It's been two days. Fourty-eight hours. 2,880 minutes, Nash. Get a stripper or something before my mouth gets sore." I laugh and so does he.

"We've been together long enough for you to be able to do this everyday." He moves his hand up and down his body.

"We've been dating for a week. That's it. And I don't see you doing anything for me in return." I walk ahead of him and to my locker, Nash comes up behind me and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Honestly, the reason why I haven't been... pleasuring you..." He starts to cough. "Is because I don't want to disapoint you." I turn around and face him as he looks towards the ground. 

"What?" I lightly smile. He looks up and into my eyes.

"I guess I have to practice or like, read more books? I don't know. It's not like I'm scared of doing it, or helping you out, I just don't want you to hate it. And I want to be better than the many you've had before me." Nash squints his eyes, and just like that, he ruins the moment.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask bitterly. I know he hates that I'm not a virgin but that was kind of uncalled for.

"You know exactly what I mean. You know I hate that you've had so many before me but in all honesty, I don't know if I can live up to your standards." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Nash, you're making me seem like a whore." 

"Well before we started dating, everyone thought you were." He bites back. "It wasn't until you finally settled down with me that people realized you were capable of having a long-term relationship. Or any relationship longer than one night."

I feel the water rushing to my eyes. I know what people thought of me but did he... "Did you think the same thing?"

If he says yes, I cry. If he says no, I hug him. If he shrugs one more damn time, I'm going to slap him and walk the hell away.

"I could tell you the honest answer but that would hurt your feelings and our relationship." He looks around the hallway.

One tear. Two tears. Three-hundred tears. "Hurt my feelings?" I fall back against my locker. "Now, you worry about hurting my feelings?"

He walks over to me and puts his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I want to kick him and run away but I can't. Phisically can't. I'm weak right now and I can't let the people who look up to me, see this.

He pets my hair. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Skye. I didn't mean to say it that way. I didn't mean for any of this to come out of my mouth."

"But you've obviously been thinking it!" I step on his toes and push him off me, causing everyone in the hallway to turn around and stare at us. I don't care anymore, I can't let him get away with that.

I wipe the tears from my eyes quick and in a hurry before anyone can see them. Bitch mode activated.

"You can not! Will not ever talk to me like that!" I scream at the top of my lungs and if by instinct, Lacey and Kacey appear by my sides. "I am not a whore, Nash! And you can't and won't call me one. I don't care what I did before this relationship and neither should you! I'm with you now, we're dating now and if you're concerned with what happened before now, then there won't be a now anymore."

He walks over to me and whispers for me to keep it down.

"No! You don't get to ask her to 'keep it down!'" Lacey mocks him.

"Yeah, why do you want that? So you can look like the good guy?" Kacey does the same as her twin.

"You need to leave and go to your own locker right now Nash or I swear we're finished." I look him in the eyes. "I swear by it."

With complete remorse taking over his features, Nash walks down the hallway getting boo'd by most of the girls. 

I had to look remotely under control for everyone to see but inside... I'm falling apart.

May Evans' Point of View.

" Did you hear about that argument this morning with Nash and Skye? " I heard  Evan ask as my fingers swiped across the screen of my iPhone 5c, playing this ridiculously stupid Kim Kardashian game. It's really a stupid game, but i loved it so much, and played it almost every day, that I managed to become a B-list celebrity. Can you believe it? I'm honored due to the fact that I'm basically a Z-list in the real world.

Fingers snapped in front my face and I jumped raising my brow at my narrow eyed boyfriend. " What do you want? "

He frowned. " I mean I am your boyfriend. We are dating. "

I nodded locking my phone  getting up and walking over to where he sat on the other side of the table. I straddled his waist and wrapped my arms around in his neck, to which he instantly replied by resting his hands under my bum.

" P-people are w-watching. " he stuttered. I could feel Evan junior getting hard down there already. I rested my forehead against his.

" That's the whole point, boyfriend. Who wouldn't want to watch Evan, the popular jock, make out with his cute, sexy, loner, nerd of a girlfriend? " I whispered.

" Beats me. " he shrugged before attaching his lips to mine.