16.

May Evans POV.

October 13th. Monday. ( 8 AM ISH. )

Monday rolled around and I found myself in school - finally happy that my suspension was over for " fighting " Evan -  ignoring all the stares I was receiving. I finally made it to my locker, readjusting my snap back in my mirror. My hair was all curly around me and I couldn't even pass a comb through it without it breaking so a hat was my second option - on top of that I was wearing a white crop tee, some light blue highwaisted jeans and my white converses. 

I grabbed the books I needed and headed off to class, angrier than usual.

-

(( 11 AM ISH - LUNCH ))

As I sat at my lunch table, alone, with a can of sierra mist sitting in front of me, I became more observant. For the past two years I've been attending this school, I acted as if I knew no one here but Nash. Now that I think about it, like really think about it, I know everyone.

You have Skye Walters, Evan Parker's cousin and Nash Mercury's girlfriend, the head bitch in charge who was also classified as a slut. In my opinion she was a slut, however she was really cute. If she was able to just clean up her personality I'm sure nobody will be scared of her, as if that'll happen, however she didn't scare me. Not one bit, with that speech she gave me last week when her and Nash had came over, she was anything but scary. Maybe alone, sad, upset, angry - but not scary.

Then you had Kacey and Lacey, the airheads of school and they weren't even blonde - no offense really. With their caked faces, and their tissue stuffed boobs, they are the definition of annoying. They don't go anywhere without each other - literally - and follow Skye around like lost puppies. I've known the twins since pre-school but to be honest I've never paid them any attention - at all. They weren't my type of people.

Then you have Knox Fletcher, a god amongst all gods. He was beautiful in every way possible. Literally not one flaw about him, popular, smart, sexy as shit - and he has dimples. I didn't know Knox personally but what I did know was that he threw killer parties with his best friend Brantley Tanner, who himself was also a god amongst all gods.

Skipping Evan because he's on my hit list, you had Nash Mercury. My best friend. To be honest I hadn't cared enough to asked Nash where he now stood at school but I'm assuming he was popular again for the simple fact that he was dating Skye, and got his place back on the football team - although Evan still had Nash's old position.

Last but not least at the popular chart was Trey Jerome. There was actually a lot I could say about Trey Jerome. That he's Evan's best friend. That he broke my heart - twice. That he recorded us having sex - three times. Trey wasn't my boyfriend, however he was my first love. I believe it was only Nash that was aware of our relationship. Other people were just too oblivious to figure it out - probably thinking I was just another one of his flings. To be honest, I wasn't. Our love was real, he told me things that probably no one else knew about him, and yeah, I told him things too. He was my first love. Now that I think of it was probably him that gave Evan the idea. I mean obviously because I'm the one that took Evan's virginity. 

A cough brought me back to reality and I blinked staring up at the culprit, Trey Jerome.

" Can we talk? " 

Oh fuck.

Skye Walters POV.

(Afterthethingcalledlunch)

"Hey! Have you guys seen Skye this morning?" I hear Nash yell frantically from the hallway.

I turn around slowly from the corner I'm in and watch the people react to his question. They all shake their head slowly and walk away fast as Nash moves on to ask another group of people.