23rd Linus Cup

Afraid of Death? Then do not be. It is a part of our life that will come after you at the right time. But some people seek their own death and yet it keeps avoiding them. How is it even possible? Or Should we say, how would it be possible? Well, watch out as we continue.

Hey! It's Shia Sheridan! Have you ever heard her name? Well if Yes, then it's Good. But if No, better know her.

She is Shia Sheridan. The Brave, the daring, the lionhearted, the Fearless and the Selfless. Either of any Fearless description described her. A character that will Let us see the difference of reality and fake. A character who defines nothing to everything. A character that is willing to sacrifice everything for the one that is important to her. A character that define a towns girl. In which this towns girl appreciated two guy. One who become part of her present memory and one who become part of her lost memory and become part of present once again.

Lucas Tyler. A Happy go lucky, a friend, a brother, and once a lover. Once a part of This Game, once who played for his love one but his way is to miserable, after knowing everything, that the reason why he joined is the one he need to kill and knowing that either of them is the only one that will live or worse both them will die.

That He who give happiness to her, he who become her bestfriend for thirteen years, he who will do everything for her. Will be just a part of memory, cause once a memory always a memory. A part of yesterday and hoping until next day but maybe it is really his destiny. To past away with a smile in his face, hoping that after this everything will be fine. He past away with she holding him in her hands. A tragic yet happy ending for them, that after being together and parted to each other, they survive all the problems that they have been face with each other.

What's on the other hand? A guy of yesterday? Or a Guy Until every next day? None other Than Gin Grey. A merciless, a leader and a curse. Yes he is! A guy with a curse power, born to Be the second best, born to be a curse but also born to be a Leader. He has everything, he has Everyone. But one he really wants is to be the first one. He exist? Yes, but never in the eyes. He do all his best? Yes, but never been notice. And One day, a scene has come where send him realities, that make him thinks again as the second best, not only to his family but to her. They become them but separated by Fate, and now would they become each other again?

A story Of Three Hearts, one vision, one goal yet played by fate of itself. Where there is a Group and spark begins at the very beginning--- in a different way.

<~~~>

HI Ms. A! You don't know how I appreciate your story that I even make a speech for it. (I don't know of matatawag siyang speech hehe) but it's just a description on how I can express My self towards the story! And y'know akala ko may book 2 pero ayokong umasa Haha. Yun lang Keep It Up Ms. A

Well Obviously I'll dedicate it to you april_avery for your Awesome Story. We especially I Enjoyed the Story he Shia! Great experience. Inspired more people keep it up!

Readers kung meron man and you wanna read her story or Once again read, just Look at My Reading List "Finnish <~~~> Reading" and You will see Titan Academy!

~mjemerano

Upcoming Next-->
Doesn't Know How to Kiss? Try Them 😉😏 but don't break the golden rule.

<~~~>