So, We're Still Friends?

“Sehun!” Tao shouted from behind and Sehun turned.

“Yeah?”

“Let’s go together!” Tao said and pulled Sehun’s arm with him, skipping all the way to the music club room.

“Is your song all done now Tao?” The president of the club asked.

“Yup, all done!” Tao said and pulled out the music sheet he had. “Here.”

“You wrote all this by yourself?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah.” He nods and smiled. “Well actually Luhan hyung helped a lot.”

Sehun flinched a little when he heard Luhan’s name. He looked at the smiling Tao and his heart sank a little.

“Ooh…” The president teased. “So this song if for Luhan?”

Tao blushed and immediately shook his head. “No!”

“Gee fine fine.” The president said and shook her hand.

Sehun looked at Tao and smiled. “I have to go now.” Sehun said.

“You’re not going to stay?” Tao asked.

“I can’t.” Sehun said. “I have some things to do.”

“Oh…” Tao nodded. “I’ll see you tomorrow in school then!”

Sehun walked out of the club room and he closed the door. He leans on the wall and took a deep breathe. He closes his eyes and runs his fingers through his hair.

“What have I done?” He thought.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan leans in closely to his face and asked.

Sehun opens his eyes immediately and relaxes when he saw that it was just Luhan.

“Luhan… What have I done?” Sehun asked, tears are forming in his eyes.

“What happened?” Luhan asked and pulled Sehun away. “We better go somewhere else.”

Luhan pulled Sehun to his classroom. It’s empty as school ended half an hour ago and everyone went home.

“What is it?” He asked.

“It’s Tao.” Sehun said. “I can’t… Can you just tell him?”

“Hey hey.” Luhan said and holds Sehun’s shoulders. “Listen to me… You are my boyfriend and Tao, we grew up together and it can’t be denied that he likes me but, you’re the one I loved.”

“But he’s my best friend…” Sehun said. “I can’t hurt him.”

“I’m pretty sure that I have made it clear to him.” Luhan said. “He’s just like my little brother.”

“You know he’s sick.” Sehun said. “Just treat him nicer.”

“I know…” Luhan said and looked at Sehun. “Are you jealous?”

“No I am not.” Sehun said and looked away.

“Aha. You’re lying.”

“I am not!” Sehun said.

“You pout every time you lie.” Luhan said and ruffles Sehun’s hair.

“You’re mean.”

“But you still like me.” Luhan said and Sehun stuck out his tongue at him.

“Anyway remember to be free on the 20th of April!” Luhan said.

“Why?” Sehun asked, looking at Luhan.