Feels

Xiumin was walking down the stairs at the theme park his father owns. He was looking around, walking around just like every other day. He liked walking around the theme park at this time of the year, where it was always busy, crowded with people and there is always laughter around wherever you go. Just as he was walking back to his office, he saw someone standing under the water fountain. It was a guy and his eyes are closed, while his hands are outreached. Water was splashing over his hands and he smiles whenever the water hits him. Xiumin was just staring at him and he didn't realize that he was smiling all this time. He smiled and walked towards the guy. He taps on his shoulders and the guy turned and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" Xiumin asked.

"Feeling the water on my face." He answered.

"Why?"

"Because it feels nice."

"Really?" Xiumin asked.

The guy nods his head. "Yeah, really." He smiled. "Try it."

Xiumin looked at him and he walked closer towards the fountain. He reached out his hands and closed his eyes. Water began splashing onto his face and it feels relaxing. Xiumin couldn't help but smile.

"Sir?" Xiumin suddenly heard someone calling him. He opened his eyes and realizes that his assistant was standing beside him. "What are you doing? You have a press conference in 30 minutes."

"Oh, that." Xiumin said and cleared his throat.

"We need to get you ready..." His assistant said.

"Of course." Xiumin said. "Bye." He turned and said to the guy just now.

"Will you be here tomorrow as well?" The guy asked him.

"Tomorrow?" Xiumin asked him. He paused for a while and he smiled. "Yeah, I'll be here."

The guy smiled. "Then I'll see you here tomorrow."

Xiumin nods and he walked away.

He had a press conference to announce the shutdown of the theme park for a major upgrade project and that the park will be open in less than a year. He sighed. It was the first time he will be facing a crowd and there will be a lot of reporters. He hates talking in front of reporters. They kept asking questions that even he could not answer. Xiumin has to take over the family business once his father retires and his father is currently training him to do everything.

"And so, I announce the shutdown of the theme park starting from next month for our major project." He said. "The date of the re-opening will be then announced when everything is ready."

"Mr Kim, may I ask you, why is there a sudden shutdown happening now?" One of the reporters asked.

"Mr Kim, where is the CEO? Why isn't he present to this press conference?"

"Will you be the next person in charge after the CEO retired?"

"The director will not be answering all other questions unrelated to the theme park." Xiumin's assistant said through the microphone.

Xiumin sighed and grabbed the microphone back from his assistant. He smiled and looked around.

"Any more questions?" He asked and he let out a sigh of relieve when nobody raised their hands to ask about anything. "And that would be it for this conference. Thank you." He said and walked downstage.

____________________________________________________________________

Xiumin walked towards the fountain where he met the smiley guy yesterday. He looked around to look for him but he was nowhere to be seen. Xiumin started walking around the fountain, listening to the water splashing and looking at people playing in it.