I'm Sorry

It was raining again, Tao was sitting by the windowsill, and he was sulking. He doesn't like the rain. He doesn't like anything to do with water except for showering. He hates the sea, he hates the lake, he hates the aquarium, and he hates the pool. To be honest, he has a phobia towards deep waters, he doesn't admit that but yes, he is scared of deep waters. This is all because that the sea that he used to love, have taken away both his parents. They have died while scuba diving and the oxygen tanks went faulty, causing them to drown in the middle of the deep, deep sea.

"Hay Tao!" He heard Luhan's voice. He turned and saw Luhan, Kai, Chen and Chanyeol was staring at him. All having wide smiles on their face.

"What?" He asked, his face expressionless. He used to be someone cheerful, someone who would smile when he was with his friends, but after his parents died, he is just like a piece of log. He has no feelings, and no expressions.

"Guess what we have?"Chen asked.

"What?" Tao asked, he was getting annoyed. Don't get him wrong, he still loves his friends but sometimes Chen just gets on his nerves.

"Free tickets to the.... Drum roll please." Kai said and Chanyeol starts to mimic the noise of drum rolls.

"Newly opened aquarium!" Chanyeol said. "Luhan got it from his cousin who was working there and it's free! Whoohoo!" He said and stared jumping around.

"Whatever." Tao said, turning back to look outside the windows.

"Tao~ Come on let's go together. We have never gone to an aquarium together before." Chen said, showing his aegyo towards Tao.

"You guys know that I hate aquariums." Tao said, not looking away from the window.

"Oh please! Just this one time, please?" Kai said.

"Please please please! Tao come on! You know we all love you too much to go without you!" Chen said.

"Fine but just this once." Tao said, rolling his eyes.

"Yay!" The four of them cheered and started jumping around.

Tao couldn't help but to smile at his four friends. Sure they are annoying at times, but they are his best friends and they are quite cute too. He knows that he might regret it but hey, at least it’s free.

And yeah, he did regret it. It was an underwater aquarium and while Luhan, Kai, Chen and Chanyeol were having fun, running around and pointing at every fish they see, Tao was just walking, his hands in his pockets and he was frowning. What’s so great about looking at fish swimming anyway?

He walked into the tunnel and was looking at the fishes and stingrays swimming around when suddenly he spotted something, a human figure, what is he doing there? He was feeding the sharks and stingrays, and he looks like he was enjoying doing whatever he was doing, his hand slide across one of the stingray that happened to swim across him. How could someone love those ferocious creatures?

Tao didn’t know form how long was he staring but the guy looked up and saw Tao staring. He waved and Tao and Tao blinked. He was feeling a little embarrassed because he was caught staring at him. The guy inside the aquarium pointed at the end of the tunnel and Tao just nodded. Tao continued to walk to the end of the tunnel and he saw Suho, he was already changed out of his diving suit and is in his casual attire.

“Hi!” Suho said to Tao and he smiled.

“Hi.” Tao replied.

“I saw you were staring at me feeding the sharks and stingrays. Are you interested in the sea creatures too?” Suho asked and Tao shook his head.