But You're My Teacher

“Zhang Yixing you better wake up now or you’re getting late.” Xiumin said and pulled Yixing’s blanket away from him.

“Five more minutes hyung… Just five more….” Yixing said and yawned.

“IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU IDIOT! AND IT’S ALREADY 7.30!” Xiumin shouted and Yixing sat up almost immediately.

“HOLY SHIT!” He shouted and sprint towards the bathroom. He bathed and brushed his teeth in a hurry and after changing into his uniform, he dashed downstairs for his breakfast.

“Morning Yixing hyung.” Kai said while munching on his sandwich.

“Morning…” Yixing mumbled and grabbed a piece of toast from the plate. “Gotta run, bye.”

“Whoa… What’s the hurry?” Suho said when Yixing almost ran into him.

“School!”

Kai and Suho looked at each other. “Hyung… It’s 7. School doesn’t start till 7.45.” Kai said.

“7?”

“Yeah…” Suho nodded.

“XIUMIN HYUNGGGGG!” Yixing shouted while the others just sat there, laughing.

“I’m just waking you up.” Xiumin said and shrugged. “I knew if I don’t say that you’re not gonna wake up.”

“I’m not going to believe whatever you say next time.” Yixing pouted while Kai poured him a cup of coffee.

“I’ll wake you up next time.” Kai said, smiling.

Yixing looked him and raised his eyebrows. “How do I know I can trust you?” He asked.

“Trust me.” Kai nods and said. “Because I’m one of your biggest fans.”

Yixing looked at Xiumin, and back to Kai and back to Xiumin again. “Is he alright?” He asked Xiumin and Xiumin shrugged.

“Just believe me will you?” Kai said and clenched his fists.

“Fine…” Yixing said and gulped down his coffee. “Anyway hyung, you’re bringing Kai to school?”

“Excuse me, I am in middle school now. I can go on my own.” Kai said and Yixing began laughing.

“Said the guy who is scared of bugs.” Yixing said and Kai glares at him.

“Stop it you two.” Xiumin said and glanced at the clock. “We should get going now.” He said.

Xiumin, Suho, Kai and Yixing are brothers. After their parents went missing about 7 years ago, Xiumin and Suho have been taking care of Kai and Yixing.

“I’ll see you after school.” Xiumin said while ruffling Kai’s hair.

“I know.” Kai said. “At the bus stop right?”

Xiumin smiled and nods. “Yeah. Don’t run anywhere, understand?”

“I won’t.”

“Let him be hyung.” Yixing said. “He’s old enough to be walking home himself.

“No, we’ll meet at the bus stop.” Xiumin said. “And you Yixing, today is your first day in high school. Try not to cause any trouble.”

“Pfftt trouble is my middle name.” Yixing said and Xiumin glared at him. “Okay okay…”

“It’s an all guys’ school, let the kid have his fun.” Suho said and Xiumin’s glare softens.

“Yixing…”